Randooooooom: #34

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm officially on vacation!!!!!! At the parents house. I have to get up at 4 AM :happy: My dad is thrilled but my parents insist that I get a ride to the airport when I leave or even come home in the middle of the night. I hope he at least will drop me off downtown and let me take the train and not try to drive me all the way to the airport :coocoo:

I have been told that trains are EXTEMELY dangerous when the sun is not out so good luck with that. :|

:wink:

BTW:

HAVE FUN, YOU TWO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D:jealousbutwantingyoutohaveagreatvacation::D

Schmeg said:
I have been told that trains are EXTEMELY dangerous when the sun is not out so good luck with that. :|

:wink:

I've gotten the official word that I'm taking the train. It's only a 25 minute ride so I should be ok. I can guarantee you that my dad will wait in the car until I'm on the train, siting behind the driver :|

:reject: oh being 12 again is so much fun! :drool:

:shifty: I don't like that I'm at my parents house and not in my own bed. My old bed is hard and uncomfortable to me now even though I slept on it for most of my life. :sad: It's making me have major anxiety for some odd reason. I had a bad day and a weird nap after work. I think I'm just being overly dramatic about it, as usual.

:coocoo:

Schmeg said:
BTW:

HAVE FUN, YOU TWO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D:jealousbutwantingyoutohaveagreatvacation::D

thank you and :sad: :( next month! or in July!

Have a good week.....update us on any important U2 news. :kiss:

I spent the better part of my shopping with the older 2 mini fahs.

The highlight or maybe lowlight was when mini fah #1 was trying on clothes at Walmart and accidentally caught mini fah #2's index finger in the changeroom door :ohmy: I can't even begin to say enough about how helpful the Walmart staff were. :up: They called their first aid attendant and she was there in 30 seconds :yes:

Her finger is going to be fine but I told her she might get a nasty bruise.

:lucky:

you won't see this til next week but oh well

arw9797 said:

thank you and :sad: :( next month! or in July!

Have a good week.....update us on any important U2 news. :kiss:
I second the :sad: and :( but I've already instructed Karen to have several drinks for me, so I'll just sit here and be glad my liver will last me one more week! :kiss:

Say hi to Mr. BAW for me, too. :)

You guys will be the first to know about anything!

ETA: Okay, I just saw WHERE they are going to meet Mr. BAW...and a bunch of other Interferencers...and a U2 cover band...on St. Patrick's Day...while I'll be avoiding snow and drunk drivers and probably doing nothing...and I'm like 100 times more bummed now. :sigh:

/pity party

Last edited:
:wave:

I'm officially off...the computer has been giving me enough issues tonight...it must be telling me that it needs a break too.

Schmeg you'd better keep us updated with any must know news!
I'll have a drink for you whenever I drink. :wink:

You'll be back with us in April and/or July...ya gotta be!

I apologize for the unecessary whining last night. :reject: You guys better be having fun! :mad:

Caller 1: This is not a wake-up call.
(3 minutes later)
Caller 1: Your wake-up call is over now.
Caller 2: But this wasn't a wake-up call...
Caller 1: Yes I know BYE.

Oh, the silly things that get me out of bed in the morning...

Just got back from Stars on Ice. My mom and I had a double Pleba moment...my mom lusts after John Zimmerman, and he and his longtime partner Kyoko Ina skated to Vertigo.

The saved us from crying after the Friends We've Lost/Babies We've Had segment. :sad:

Good evening randoomers :wave:

I had a great day :up:

Went to Curves
Took all my empties back
Went to see 'Children of Eden'
Had steak fajitas for dinner
And soon it will be time for the American Idol
And then it will be time for the Amazing Race

Schmeg said:
Just got back from Stars on Ice. My mom and I had a double Pleba moment...my mom lusts after John Zimmerman, and he and his longtime partner Kyoko Ina skated to Vertigo.

The saved us from crying after the Friends We've Lost/Babies We've Had segment. :sad:

John Zimmerman is easily lusted after :yes: Skating to Vertigo :hyper:

fah said:
Good evening randoomers :wave:

I had a great day :up:

Went to Curves
Took all my empties back
Went to see 'Children of Eden'
Had steak fajitas for dinner
And soon it will be time for the American Idol
And then it will be time for the Amazing Race

Sounds like a good day :up:

shari schultz said:

John Zimmerman is easily lusted after :yes: Skating to Vertigo :hyper:
They had a case of it too...John nearly threw Kyoko on her butt, and they were all stumbly, too. :giggle: Stars on ice is so fun because they just all laugh the whole time. David Pelltier was laughing through a whole group number but no one else seemed to be in on the joke.

Blue Room said:

I think its suppose to hit here on thursday.

I guess winter isnt gone yet. First day of spring is monday! :laugh:
My uncle's birthday is the first day of spring and it usually snows. :down::|

I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooo over winter, even though the sorry excuse for winter we had here is hardly worth complaining about.

They skated to a remix...maybe the Randanka? Not entirely sure, I only say that one because I played it a lot in like September.

I should have gone to bed at 9:30 last night. :yawn: Actually I just wish I'd been able to fall asleep before 2 am.

Oh crap, I'm supposed to be printing out my test application from the club website, not reading various message boards for the latest gossip. :der:

ETA: Okay, did it. The brilliant minds at P&PFSC bumped the test up a week, which means

1. I'm not ready
2. My chances of getting on are slim.

:happy:

There may have been tears on the ice this morning, and then Tom may have been overly nice to me.

I need to get ready for work. It better be busy today so I have other things to keep my mind on. :crazy: OH it's Wednesday!! I get to spend an hour in the office with my best friend!!! :happy::happy::happy:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom