Randooooooom: #34

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I will blame Coldplay:wink:

I am tired and there is "stuff" going on tomorrow so I am going to :wave: g'night...........Hope your second wind is productive.

shari schultz said:
Ok, I will blame Coldplay:wink:

I am tired and there is "stuff" going on tomorrow so I am going to :wave: g'night...........Hope your second wind is productive.
So far so good! Took pictures of what I needed! :D

I should go to bed too...there are things I really need to get done tomorrow.

Okay now I'm making a dance-themed iTunes playlist to make a cd for my skating posse. :crack: I need to go to bed; I seem to be going crazy.

Dancing Barefoot :drool:

Schmeg said:
Why am I still up??? :scream:

wow! you had quite the second wind! I was sound asleep......

Not thrilled about going to work today, myself. I am off Wed. and Thurs. so I can do this!.............maybe

shari schultz said:

wow! you had quite the second wind! I was sound asleep......

Not thrilled about going to work today, myself. I am off Wed. and Thurs. so I can do this!.............maybe
I know. Now I feel all blah and achey. :crack: I need coffee but I don't feel like getting dressed.

Requirement for new place: Coffeemaker and never-ending supply of coffee and filters.

I am off today and all signs are pointing to working straight through next Tuesday. :help: And my Least-Favorite Coworker-Free Weekend ends today at noon.

blah and achey :down:

RE coworker:
yes, but not long and you will be away from the least favorite coworker:wink:

Must really go do that whole get dressed and get ready for work thing now............9:30pm seems soooooo far away today. :sigh:

I'm going to go for a nice ride in the new car and get my skates sharpened and buy some new tights. They don't really NEED to be sharpened but by the time the test rolls around they will, and I lost two pairs of my heavier tights, AND I have runs in my thinner tights so a visit to the skate shop is in order.

I wonder if they have any recommendations for good skate shops in Indy. :hmm:

Edge in shorts . . . for arw

2ff8675e.jpg

6e8686fa.jpg

5c861c5c.jpg

13723713.jpg

ee118290.jpg

:)

1. Shorts and a jacket and an old PopMart hat? :giggle:

2. Bono always has on three more or three less layers than anyone else in his party.

You can't help but love a bunch of dorky rockstars.

I can't find my receipt for my new hairdryer that died an early death.

fah said:
Good morning randoomers :wave:

Today is my Dad's 81st birthday :up:

And to celebrate I bought myself a new portable cd player :shifty:
:wave:

That's a great way to celebrate your dad's birthday! What did you get him?

fah said:
Nice pics Kelly :up:

Who is the guy wearing the white shirt and black pants :hmm:

Hi Schmeg :wave:
I don't know, I was too busy :drool:ing over Guggi's long, luxurious blond hair. :combust: :shampoo:

Also I was crying over how they didn't invite Gavin to their little beach party. How COULD they leave him out??? :sad:

Schmeg said:

:wave:

That's a great way to celebrate your dad's birthday! What did you get him?

We got him a new housecoat and slippers and a gift card at his favourite department store (The Bay). We are also taking him out for dinner tonight. I was going to take him out for lunch too but our plans were changed at the last moment.

fah said:

We got him a new housecoat and slippers and a gift card at his favourite department store (The Bay). We are also taking him out for dinner tonight. I was going to take him out for lunch too but our plans were changed at the last moment.
:up: Good stuff!

I hope Target can look up purcahses on a debit card. Off to exchange my dryer and pick up my skates! :wave:

Don't :drool: too much over Guggi, fah!

y'all know i'm kidding, right?

fah said:

Well, they are laughing and looking at someone ~ maybe it's Gavin :sexywink:
Oh, I hope you're right!!! Now I can leave the house happy, thinking they've got The Gav with them somewhere! He probably just couldn't let go of his manbag for very long! :sigh: <--- of relief

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom