randooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
here's what it did :crack: It put the albums in the playlists like I wanted but then if I look in U2 it says the complete U2. As long as everything is in the playlists with the titles I want I don't care how it titles U2 under artist. I'm so happy :sad:

The boy hasn't read his email yet. There's a tracking option. I dont think he's been on for a few hours.

Example:

4ub0yc

Edit: nevermind. I just saw your post. :huh:

:guitarsolo: :love:

ok the boy has opened my email....:stalker:

You know you spend too much time on Interference when you put everything in :colons:

ok so I have the ipod figured out and loaded. Now I have to pack :scream: I don't think I need as much this time since I'll just throw on a U2 shirt each day :D

:hmm:

Kariann said:

You're packing now?

sort of. I'm just thinking about what to wear but not actually doing anything about it. I have to be packed by Thursday night and tomorrow night I have to go to the house to do laundry and pick up a few things so I'm running out of time.

arw9797 said:

sort of. I'm just thinking about what to wear but not actually doing anything about it. I have to be packed by Thursday night and tomorrow night I have to go to the house to do laundry and pick up a few things so I'm running out of time.

I see.

I usually start making a list during my early hour at work....I'll do that Thursday and then pack when I get home.

I need a 12-step program for Please Let Eugene Bake Apples. Why do I keep torturing myself?

Girls that are obsessiving over being pulled up on stage and feel like they deserve a dance with Bono are especially driving me nuts right now. BONO DOESN'T OWE YOU ANYTHING.

Some of them have mentioned how they're on diets and have practiced dancing to Mysterious Ways. :yikes:

Queen Bee said:
I need a 12-step program for Please Let Eugene Bake Apples. Why do I keep torturing myself?

Girls that are obsessiving over being pulled up on stage and feel like they deserve a dance with Bono are especially driving me nuts right now. BONO DOESN'T OWE YOU ANYTHING.

Some of them have mentioned how they're on diets and have practiced dancing to Mysterious Ways. :yikes:

Amen sister. :applaud:

I think he should start pulling up middle aged men to play the tambourine during All Because of You instead! :giggle:

fah said:
arw - I'm glad you got your ipod working.

After reading the ipod diaries I don't know if I even want one now :wink:

well just think...now you'll know to RESTART your computer the first time you do anything with your ipod. If I would have done that I could have saved 3 hours of stress :der:

Now that it's loaded I LOVE IT!!!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

Queen Bee said:
Please Let Eugene Bake Apples. B]

:laugh: it took me a while to figure that out :shifty:

the other night I read some of my old journal entries in my current journal and right away I said that I dreaded what this place would be like once the album/tour is out. I quickly left the ETYKIW forum the second Vertigo hit and haven't really gone back in there since. For some reason I keep going to back to the other forum....even though I generally go running out of there screaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom