randooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
this is lovely...I accidentally put Amy's work email into my spam folder on my yahoo account. So if she responded to my nasty gram about Friday night I didn't get it. So I just emailed her to say I had a spam incident and to send her response or if she didn't respond yet to do so. :mad:

I'm so worn out now. :crazy:

I must have scared everyone away.

I'm still at do not disconnect and I'm ready for a nap now so I'll just go away from my computer and the ipod.

I just registered to win tickets to see Coldplay in Boston from a radio station. I thought the date was maybe May 13, so I don't even think I can go to that...which means I'll win. :laugh:

I just managed to spill yogurt EVERYWHERE. :yikes:

I am dreading going to work tomorrow. I get to go in an hour later but that means I am there and hour later which means I then will be in the presence of Ms M longer thus I will again fail misererably in my goal to see exactly how long I can go without communicating with her....I already had to do that today so this week it is a daily goal rather than a weekly.

But hey...I'm on a jet plane to see my boys this weekend so it's all just grand!

Last edited:
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I cannot wait to meet you, Schmeg, lol.
:laugh: I'm going to take that as a compliment. :wink: I can't wait to meet you, too!! :D

I don't know anything about the Ipod restore thing, but I do have one thing to say:

:drool: automatic update :drool:

You don't have to think about anything...you don't have to check off 10 million annoying little boxes...and it updates your playlists as it goes. I just make sure I keep my iTunes under/around 5000 songs (which means I don't have even a quarter of my bootlegs on there, but I update those before I fly off somewhere to something seasonally and/or locationally appropriate because I'm a dork).

And yes...upon further investigation...the date for Coldplay is May 13. Anyone want to go see Coldplay at the Avalon? :laugh:

I am in SUCH a good, energetic mood right now and I have to be up early to skate. :help:

ok....well the good news is I disconnected and restarted my computer. When I plugged in the ipod again my computer recognizes it. And yes there's an ipod icon on the source list now. The bad news is we're still flashing the do not disconnect message. :huh:

Kariann said:
Ok so at work today we decided that we are going to bring back the use of the words grand and swell....fabulous, super and awesome are becoming a bit dull.

my dad still uses swell all the time. He's such a geek. His name is Sheldon. He walks around singing Shel is swell all the time. He's a riot....

:donotdisconnect: is making me a little loopy. 20 minutes ago I convinced myself that I need to call in sick tomorrow over this but I think I'm over that idea now.

arw9797 said:

I know I thought that too....

whatever.

We're way more interesting than Schmeg!

:lol:

:shifty:
:madspit:

:wink: :hug: You guys are some of the best people I've ever met! :D

arw9797 said:

my dad still uses swell all the time. He's such a geek. His name is Sheldon. He walks around singing Shel is swell all the time. He's a riot....

:donotdisconnect: is making me a little loopy. 20 minutes ago I convinced myself that I need to call in sick tomorrow over this but I think I'm over that idea now.
There's a little eject button you can press and it'll stop saying that. Let's not talk about how long it took for me to find that button...:shifty:

arw9797 said:
ok :der: not that I've selected manual what do I do.

I swear we're almost done with the randooooom ipod questions.
I think at this point you have to go through and un-check what you don't want to put on your Ipod. :crack: Waaaaay too much work. I don't know if it automatically updates your playlists that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom