randooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is your iPod connected right now?

Edit > Preferences > iPod > Music

4u9lys

With this setting you control what songs you import or delete from your iPod.

Ask him if he likes U2. If not, then you just saved yourself a load of time. ;)

I'm kidding. :D How did you guys meet? Think of what you guys have in common and talk about that. (Advice from a girl who hasn't a clue about men herself... Seriously, I act like an eejit around most of them, but those are the ones that are so hard to figure out!)

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

I'm kidding. :D How did you guys meet? Think of what you guys have in common and talk about that. (Advice from a girl who hasn't a clue about men herself... Seriously, I act like an eejit around most of them, but those are the ones that are so hard to figure out!)

:reject: a jewish dating service. If I dont marry a nice jewish boy my parents will disown me...and I'm way too attached to them for that. I'm not involved in the jewish community at all, nor do I want to be, but I do want to meet someone of the same religious background. Hopefully they'll have the same non religious beliefs I do....

It's on a website like this but you can only communicate unless you pay. There's not a forum or anything. So I don't know what to say.

arw9797 said:

:reject: a jewish dating service. If I dont marry a nice jewish boy my parents will disown me...and I'm way too attached to them for that. I'm not involved in the jewish community at all, nor do I want to be, but I do want to meet someone of the same religious background. Hopefully they'll have the same non religious beliefs I do....

It's on a website like this but you can only communicate unless you pay. There's not a forum or anything. So I don't know what to say.

Sounds cool. :)

arw9797 said:

what is weird!?!?!?! Oh no...I have an ipod that doesn't work :sad: :sad: :sad:

Come to think of it, I think it's probably going into restore mode because it needs to get up to date with new software. Were you prompted to download an iPod update installer (or something like that) before this started happening?

Queen Bee said:

Come to think of it, I think it's probably going into restore mode because it needs to get up to date with new software. Were you prompted to download an iPod update installer (or something like that) before this started happening?

oh I don't remember that. I know I was promted to do a few things and I did them.

Queen Bee said:
arw, let the restoration complete before you restart your computer.

ok let's go over the restoration thing....

I went to restore since the option for update wasn't highlighted. It did it's thing on the computer and then it said to plug it into the wall, which I did. A small bar across the bottom went across the screen, then the apple icon came on, then it asked me to pick a language. Meanwhile the itunes thing said to go ahead and plug it back in the computer, so I did. It still never gave me an option to update, only restore again and the entire time it's flashed do not disconnect. :huh:

Queen Bee said:
iTunes won't function with your iPod while the iPod is restoring. You'll have to wait. :|

ok but how do I know it's restoring? Nothing on my computer is doing anything and my ipod is just flashing. Is this what is supposed to be going on?

I'm about to lose my mind over this. If it wasn't staring me in the face right now I think I'd be ok but I have no place to put it but right next to me if I want it plugged into my computer.

arw9797 said:

ok but how do I know it's restoring? Nothing on my computer is doing anything and my ipod is just flashing. Is this what is supposed to be going on?

You'll know it's restoring if the "do not disconnect" screen is on, which is what's showing up right now. The thing that sucks about the restoration process is that it doesn't give you a percentage, so you won't be sure how far along it's going.

Queen Bee said:

You'll know it's restoring if the "do not disconnect" screen is on, which is what's showing up right now. The thing that sucks about the restoration process is that it doesn't give you a percentage, so you won't be sure how far along it's going.

ok so nothing on my computer should be doing anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom