randooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:shifty: I'm scared of my iPod. I don't know what it's doing now. It says do not disconnect. Is it taking every single song I have in my library/play lists now? If so then U2 will be on it twice. :scream:

Also, if you don't want it to automatically update songs to your iPod when you connect it, go to your iPod options and choose "manually update songs to my iPod" (or something like that, I can't remember). If you have it set on the automatic setting you can lose songs that you delete from your iTunes library. It's a pain in the ass. :down:

well according to the manual if I click the button on my windows task bar I can turn it off and safely disconnet...which I just did. It doesn't look like it did anything except put the date and time on it. No I didn't see that transfer bar.

What I did with the Complete U2 is created new playlists for each album and set of singles so I don't have a million different "complete U2" on it. I played around with Schmeg's a few months ago and it took forever to find the albums. So I renamed them and I also created playlists by artist. I don't want the library to go on there.

I'll have to look at this more when I get home. I think I'm now officially late for work....

I bequeathed a white $299 iPod from BAW since she got the U2 version....I could not make heads or tails of it and if you know me, I have no patience to try to learn....

It was handed down to the 17-year old, who, by chance, had just complained that his car CD-player went on the fritz! worked out! :up:

:reject: I don't get this at all....

I have the cd thing up to see how to change this to manuel and it says to go to the source menu and select ipod. I don't see that option on the source menu :scream:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Btw, I didn't mean that smart assed... I've got my iTunes up and I see no ipod option. :reject:

I think that might be a mac option and not a windows option. The manuals are all geered towards macs it seems like.

according to the cd you can but you have to click the ipod icon that I dont have.

ok then here's my next question...I made each U2 album and set of singles a playlist each. When I plug this thing in I want my playlists only and not everything in my library/purchased music to go onto my ipod. How do I do that?

arw9797 said:
according to the cd you can but you have to click the ipod icon that I dont have.

ok then here's my next question...I made each U2 album and set of singles a playlist each. When I plug this thing in I want my playlists only and not everything in my library/purchased music to go onto my ipod. How do I do that?

I'm thinking you might have to uncheck all of the stuff you don't want on there so it'll just load the playlists. :slant:

Where's Queen Bee when we need her?????

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

I'm thinking you might have to uncheck all of the stuff you don't want on there so it'll just load the playlists. :slant:

Where's Queen Bee when we need her?????

ok...that's what Kariann just said in her email but I didn't get the box thing at first. :der: So if I uncheck all 500+ songs :yikes: in my library than only my playlists will go? What about the purchased music? I swear I'm making this way more difficult than it probably is.

where did everyone go?!?!

I think I'm getting ready to just plug the damn thing in and see what happens. I just don't want The Complete U2 that is impossible to find anything unless it's properly labelled on my iPod.

Oh and a cute boy email me....damn I don't have time for that right now! :scream:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom