randooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
whoaah. mike is singing "get up stand up" in the middle of this song....please tell me that doesn't mean he's turning into bono.

:tongue:

I think I'm going to have to spend tomorrow night putting each album in it's own playlist so I don't have to look through the Complete U2 in order to find an album :crack:

Kariann said:

What about my reminder....I have the majority of the Chicago tickets.

:ohmy:

:shifty: I'm not as concerned about you forgetting anything as I am the other one...plus she specifically said to send her annoying reminders :sexywink:

arw9797 said:

:ohmy:

:shifty: I'm not as concerned about you forgetting anything as I am the other one...plus she specifically said to send her annoying reminders :sexywink:
The other one, eh? :madspit:

:wink:

I sucked enough at packing this weekend that I made myself nervous and I need annoying reminders!

Kariann said:

I thought that might be it! :wink:

:angel:

I know you have graphs and charts on your walls at home about who is doing what and when and lists to back up your graphs and charts so I'm not worried that you'll forget anything....but I might have to vertical type for you as well towards the end of the week only for my own well being :sexywink:

320 songs in 3 hours :dance:

I just renamed as much as possible and moved everything into each play list. I have no idea if that's the way I should do it or if there's an easier way but it only took a few minutes. Anything else I have left is what I still have left to download. I also made play lists by artist and then have a random U2 and a random whatever. :crack:

:eek: Now I have to find all of the CD's from the new shows and get them on my computer and then onto my iPod. :sigh: I think if I were to even start with any bootlegs it will take me the rest of my life to get them all on this thing. I didn't know that the Complete U2 comes with a few bootlegs :drool: :drool: :drool:

arw9797 said:

I know you have graphs and charts on your walls at home about who is doing what and when and lists to back up your graphs and charts so I'm not worried that you'll forget anything....but I might have to vertical type for you as well towards the end of the week only for my own well being :sexywink:

320 songs in 3 hours :dance:

:laugh:

:hyper: my iPod is done charging :D

:reject: does this thing have an on/off button? I'm so technology instruction book challenged. I'm better if someone tells me than reading this crap :madspit:

arw9797 said:
:hyper: my iPod is done charging :D

:reject: does this thing have an on/off button? I'm so technology instruction book challenged. I'm better if someone tells me than reading this crap :madspit:
I couldn't figure that out at first, either, and I hate reading manuals. :reject:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom