randooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I sent Amy a nasty email about Friday night. I wasn't sure if I was going to say anything but then she emailed me to ask if I had a nice birthday weekend. So I told her what I thought of her behavior at the concert on Friday. No response yet. She probably has to wait until she forwards it to her sister and ex husband and her boyfriend before she responds. Normally when she gets into a fight with her sister she emails the email to all of us and waits to respond until she see's what we have to say. So I suspect I won't hear from her for a while since they'll all have to respond and barely even know the whole story. :whatever:

Amy never responded to my email. I don't really care right now. I'm tired of everything with her being all about her. She completely ruined the Gaelic Storm experience for me on Friday night and it's about time she finds out how she is when she's drunk.

I'm going to buy my iPod soon. I have to pay for a little bit of it and then the complete U2. I'm kind of freaking out about it since I really shouldn't spend any extra money right now. :tsk:

YAY for the ipod purchase!

Chicago Saturday weather forecast..........77 degrees with partly cloudy skies:drool:

someone next door or upstairs is hitting the wall or floor with an object that sound like a plastic hanger :mad:

arw9797 said:
I'm going to buy my iPod soon. I have to pay for a little bit of it and then the complete U2. I'm kind of freaking out about it since I really shouldn't spend any extra money right now. :tsk:

:hyper:

I know what you mean about freaking out re: money. My ticket for the show wasn't that bad, since it's a nosebleeder, and my train is going to be under $50, but yeah, i hear ya...

:hug:

There is a $165 dollar seat for may 9 at Ticketmaster popping up.........if ya want to spend more $$$$$$$$$$:wink:

shari schultz said:
There is a $165 dollar seat for may 9 at Ticketmaster popping up.........if ya want to spend more $$$$$$$$$$:wink:

:shifty: me?

I'll already be there....:D

I'm now the proud owner of a U2 iPod. It's charging. I've downloaded all of the software so now all I need to do is buy the Complete U2 :crack: and fill the thing up and I'm ready to go.

My day:

get back to bed at 9:30
get phone call from school at 12:40 telling me I have a sick mini fah
get up, go to school and bring sick mini fah home at 12:50
phone Mr fah to let him know what's happened and he tells me he is coming home too cuz he is sick at 1:00

My house is filling up with sick fahs :help:

Last edited:
fah said:
My day:

get to back at 9:30
phone Mr fah to let him know what's happened and he tells me he is coming home too cuz he is sick at 1:00

:yikes:

get better, sick fahs

:crack: it's going to take all night for the Complete U2 to download. I swear I'm not buying another thing for the next year. :tsk: ....well other than clothes I can wear to work and maybe a few U2 shirts....but otherwise not a thing! :mad:

fah said:
My day:

get back to bed at 9:30

:hug:

arw9797 said:

:shifty: me?

I'll already be there....:D

I'm now the proud owner of a U2 iPod. It's charging. I've downloaded all of the software so now all I need to do is buy the Complete U2 :crack: and fill the thing up and I'm ready to go.

Awesome! :applaud:

That reminds me, I should charge mine right now. I haven't touched it since last Wednesday. I think that's the longest I've gone without using it since I first got it.

Oh, I finally went to the post office today to mail your CDs. :reject:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom