randooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Schmeg said:
I have NO money right now and I keep spending it but I figure I'll just work my ass off in...um...July I guess...I could always sell a kidney...

I've cleaned out my closet and sold stuff for my spending money for Dublin and at this point I am going to end up being very thrifty with my cash but there will be alot of plastic usage as well I'm afraid.

Last edited:
arw9797 said:
oh and after I called I called my mom back and told her what the deal was and while we were on the phone they called her! But all she said was hello and they hung up. FOUR times in an hour and a half for a payment that is past due by not even 5 days?

:sad:

Geeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzz!
Next you know Tony Soprano will be on your doorstep..........

Kariann said:

I've cleaned out my closet and sold stuff for my spending money for Dublin and at this point I am going to end up being very thrifty with my cash.

we're eating at Subway all weekend in Chicago! :(

this all started because I had a dream last night that I got paid and on the same day a lot of my bills were automatically taken out of my account and I only had $20.00 left for 2 weeks. The only money I had coming in was $30.00 that my worked owes me for a thing I bought for a party. They said they couldn't pay me for two weeks. It was a weird dream and kind of disturbing. Anyways my work really does owe me $33.00 for a helium tank and balloons I bought for a party we had in my department last month. I keep forgetting to turn in the receipt to get paid. :huh: Maybe I should make it a priority to do that in the morning so I don't have anymore scary dreams. :sad:

Kariann said:

You wont have to worry about that....its for your birthday!! You wanted to go there when we decided to go to Chicago so we should go!
:hyper: Birthday dinner! :hyper:

No empty tummy martinis for any of us!! Actually after last weekend, I will be going very easy on the booze this weekend...:shifty:

you know....maybe the 1st week in May isn't such a good week for me. Last year I had a complete breakdown because I wasn't working and I hadn't had an interview call for over 2 weeks and I got a creepy call from the unemployment office that there was an issue with my claim because a temp agency that I used to work for was part of my claim even though I hadn't worked for them in over a year. I was laid off a year ago in March and the temp agency was trying to say I had been available to work but just was filing for unemployment. I kept saying I was laid off and the temp agency had never called me they just tried to stop my claim. The job I was laid off from was a permanent position and not a temp job and I got the job myself not through the temp agency. Anyways...I got a call saying my claim was pending and I freaked out about it for 2 days. My parents freaked out that I freaked out.

Still with me? I think I lost myself there :huh:

All I know is all of that happened the first week in May and on the 2nd week in May my mom told me to start to keep track everyday of where I send resume's to and who calls back. On May 10th :bono: I applied for my current job :D

I have no idea why I'm telling anyone this crap other than the 1st week in May isn't a good one.

I had way too much to drink last weekend as well and yes I do understand why a drink or two at the hard rock might be a wise choice. But...I'll probably drink water. :|

I'm almost done with my nightly sob story...

not only has the boy not emailed me back he hasn't been on the website since last night when he read my message. I honestly have no idea if he's a nightly regular like myself so this might be normal. But I want an email! :mad:

arw9797 said:
I'm almost done with my nightly sob story...

not only has the boy not emailed me back he hasn't been on the website since last night when he read my message. I honestly have no idea if he's a nightly regular like myself so this might be normal. But I want an email! :mad:

Maybe he isnt a regular or maybe he doesnt want to seem too...I dont know eager or something. Did you email back and forth at all last night?

oh and another thing I was freaking out about at work today was if we do need to take a cab back to the hotel after the concerts (I think we will) that it's going to be $40 each time. That's not right at all. It was $40 the last time because we stayed by O'hare. I don't the 2-3 miles would cost more than a few dollars....

I need to stop thinking.

arw9797 said:
oh and another thing I was freaking out about at work today was if we do need to take a cab back to the hotel after the concerts (I think we will) that it's going to be $40 each time. That's not right at all. It was $40 the last time because we stayed by O'hare. I don't the 2-3 miles would cost more than a few dollars....

I need to stop thinking.

How do you know it's going to cost $40?

Kariann said:

Maybe he isnt a regular or maybe he doesnt want to seem too...I dont know eager or something. Did you email back and forth at all last night?

no he emailed me during the iPod drama and I just quickly sent him a lame email back with my real email address. It's like interference. You send someone a message and they are notified through their regular email. I just said it's probably easier to talk on my aol account so email me on that. Haven't heard anything. The good news is he hasn't been back on it. I've had that happen where I'll talk to someone once or twice and they read my message but don't respond and I see them online all the time :sad: People are so weird. How can you really judge what a person is like by talking to them in an email a few times and going by their profile and picture?

Kariann said:
Ok I'll join the ranks...no drinks this weekend...dont want to be the odd one out.
I could be tempted into knocking back a few, actually...I'm writing my journal entry from the weekend and thinking about how much I drank Saturday night and feeling queesey all over again...just keep me away from any open bars!! :sexywink:

Kariann said:

How do you know it's going to cost $40?

last year when we were in Chicago it was $40 from our hotel into downtown. So I keep using that as a reference for how much money I'd need this time around. But we're staying downtown so it won't cost too much and the arena isn't too far from our hotel. It's too far to walk but it's not far.

arw9797 said:

no he emailed me during the iPod drama and I just quickly sent him a lame email back with my real email address. It's like interference. You send someone a message and they are notified through their regular email. I just said it's probably easier to talk on my aol account so email me on that. Haven't heard anything. The good news is he hasn't been back on it. I've had that happen where I'll talk to someone once or twice and they read my message but don't respond and I see them online all the time :sad: People are so weird. How can you really judge what a person is like by talking to them in an email a few times and going by their profile and picture?
Maybe you should have him come here and post in this thread! it's worked for the bunch of us! And then you'll know right away if he passes the Girlfriends Test, too! :D

arw9797 said:

Maybe he's had things that havent let him be online since then or something. It sounds like that could be it rather than avoidance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom