Randoooooomers hunkering down for winter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
mine won't do that. He just moves quickly and gives me lots of numbing gel before giving me lots of novacane...plus they slap on headphones and blast relaxation music so I don't hear the drill. :crack:

I had a panic attack while getting impressions one time. That has been the only panic attack I've ever had in my life, and it was during the Great Reconstruction of my Front Teeth which was pretty traumatic anyway, so I think he felt guilty. We'd have a pre-meeting before anything more nerve-wracking than a cleaning in which we'd discuss what would happen, how I would be most comfortable, and I'd leave with a scrip for Valium.

I think I'm going to find a nice sedation dentist down here.

I am willing away a nasty headache that has been trying to come on since last night. We're house hunting this afternoon and I don't need blinding pain and nausea while looking at houses. :mad:

just two more hours til my next round of drugs :drool: But it's going to be a long two hours. I barely made it to work today but once I got there and ate a little something I was able to pop some pills. Felt so much better until just recently. Now I feel like crap again. I'm going to take a nap soon. One of my most favorite reasons to get up at 3:30 am is that I get to sleeeeeep my afternoons away.

just two more hours til my next round of drugs :drool: But it's going to be a long two hours. I barely made it to work today but once I got there and ate a little something I was able to pop some pills. Felt so much better until just recently. Now I feel like crap again. I'm going to take a nap soon. One of my most favorite reasons to get up at 3:30 am is that I get to sleeeeeep my afternoons away.

Enjoy the snoozing :) A snooze a day will make the misery go away.
I really haven't missed the cold and flu season. Not one bit. Dad has a cold and is denying it..........um, dude, your coughing, sneezing and sound nasally....no denying it anymore.
I spend my days washing my hands over and over and over and using sanitizer.

The wine tasted SO good last night. Normally not much of a wine person, but this hit the spot. I was also extremely wired from work so it relaxed me. I saw all of 10 minutes of Psych and then was out to the world.

Dentist = :yikes: They have me listed as "apprehensive patient", and that about covers it. I'm okay with cleaning/x-rays, but filling and crowns (I have many) put me in a tizzy. They slap the nitrous thing on my nose as soon as I get in the chair, put a topical gel on my gum to numb it before they even inject the novocain, and I listen to CDs all during the procedure. Then I go home and go back to bed until the numbness wears off. :drool:

I am willing away a nasty headache that has been trying to come on since last night. We're house hunting this afternoon and I don't need blinding pain and nausea while looking at houses. :mad:

*cringe* Hopefully it will fade.
Good luck with the house hunting :)

Dentist = :yikes: They have me listed as "apprehensive patient", and that about covers it. I'm okay with cleaning/x-rays, but filling and crowns (I have many) put me in a tizzy. They slap the nitrous thing on my nose as soon as I get in the chair, put a topical gel on my gum to numb it before they even inject the novocain, and I listen to CDs all during the procedure. Then I go home and go back to bed until the numbness wears off. :drool:
Apprehensive patient........me too.My late friend's husband is a dentist. She would always tell me that if I need the numbness to last longer that I should try to sip cold water and the numbness would stick around longer. It worked. Got thru work a couple times like that.

Apprehensive patient........me too.My late friend's husband is a dentist. She would always tell me that if I need the numbness to last longer that I should try to sip cold water and the numbness would stick around longer. It worked. Got thru work a couple times like that.

Hmmm . . . that's so crazy, it just might work! :D

I hate being sick like this because no matter how many times I brush my teeth, they still feel like they are wearing sweaters :barf: Damn cough drops. :angry:

Mr Wesley is being so naughty tonight! :angry: He and my mom are in the middle of a huge love affair so I rarely see him around this time of day. He's usually snuggled up with her on the couch or in her room. I guess he tried to rip up some carpet in the room she was in, as usual, so she kicked him out and shut the door. So now he's on a rampage. I can't get him to sit. I've tried every toy and even gave him a little more food even though both his wet and dry bowls have stuff in them. I can't wait until those damn ducks come back in the spring! Ever since the pond emptied out he's been bored to death.

I willed it away yesterday and now it's trying to come back and I'm all, "NO! Here's some Advil and a nice cup of tea!" and it's working again. I get this stupid headache every few weeks. It was REALLY bad two days over the summer when all I wanted to do was cry and throw up but I HAD to go to work because I was often the only one who could show up on time and one day I was teaching Marketing that Underwriting is not as evil as the agents would tell them.

Roxy is coming over for the first time since I got Wesley. This should be interesting. All my sister's boyfriend has to do is snap his fingers and Roxy stops what she's doing and sits by him no matter how crazy she is. So hopefully she will leave him alone. If not, he's going to hid under my bed all night. :sad: He has Hanukkah gifts to open! :reject:

well....that didn't go so great. It's amazing how Wesley knew there was a dog in the house the second he heard her collar jingle. We were in my room, which is down a level from the front door. Roxy came in the house and shook her collar. Wesley's eyes popped out of his head and he ran under my bed. This was her first time here in 6 months and her first time seeing all of us in about 2 months so she was super excited. Wesley on the other hand was ready to pass out. He finally came upstairs after a bit and his entire body and tail puffed up to double the size. He only came up one other time and same thing. I went to check on him while we were eating and he was snuggle up on his fleece blanket on the couch so at least he was able to relax. I hate it when he lays on the cold floor (another one of my crackhead moments) so I was glad to see him at least on the couch. He's still a little leery of the situation and keeps looking for her but she's gone. He got treats as a present tonight but he didn't even want to rip open the tissue paper. It was so sad for me. :sigh: ( :coocoo: ) I had to open it for him. He's currently snuggled up with his grandma so hopefully he's starting to calm down a bit. I'm completely nuts when it comes to my cat but at least I recognize it :D

:drool: I got new flannel sheets along with lots of other really great gifts. But the sheets were at the top of my list. They are pink with snowmen! I'm so not a pink person they look so warm and cozy. Tonight was dinner 2 of 3 in a row for Hanukkah. :crack: I'm a little annoyed with my sister because I sent her the link for the U2 calendar at U2.com and said if she wasn't going to get it for me then I would order it that day as I had a coupon that was going to expire soon. I even sent her the coupon link. She didn't order it and my coupon is expired :happy:

I wonder if Wesley might have had a very bad encounter with a dog before he became your baby? That might explain is terror with Roxy. Poor little guy! Hopefully his snuggle with Grandma helped and he is sleeping soundly tonight.

Speaking of U2 calendars, I ordered mine off of amazon.com for a very reasonable price. It arrived yesterday, and it is beautiful! :love:

....and Mason kicks for the field goal....THUD.......hits uprights at 29 yeards :tsk:
Can't even make a 29 yarder :tsk:

:drool: I got new flannel sheets along with lots of other really great gifts. But the sheets were at the top of my list. They are pink with snowmen! I'm so not a pink person they look so warm and cozy. Tonight was dinner 2 of 3 in a row for Hanukkah. :crack: I'm a little annoyed with my sister because I sent her the link for the U2 calendar at U2.com and said if she wasn't going to get it for me then I would order it that day as I had a coupon that was going to expire soon. I even sent her the coupon link. She didn't order it and my coupon is expired :happy:

I still can't sleep on flannel. Too warm for me. I am a sleep under 1 comforter year around kinda gal. Sounds cute tho.
:down: about the calendar

There's a 2011 U2 calendar? I'm so out of the U2 loop.

I only found out because there was a thread in pleba. I don't think any pictures of it were ever posted though. I'm ok with not getting it because Wesley ripped down my current calendar in every spot I had it in so I don't even use it anymore. Now that I have a functional computer again :drool: I have been using the calendar on my laptop so it's all good.

I wonder if Wesley might have had a very bad encounter with a dog before he became your baby? That might explain is terror with Roxy. Poor little guy! Hopefully his snuggle with Grandma helped and he is sleeping soundly tonight.

Speaking of U2 calendars, I ordered mine off of amazon.com for a very reasonable price. It arrived yesterday, and it is beautiful! :love:

I'm thinking that might be the case. He's been on high alert all day. My dad drinks decafe coffee so he made a fresh pot just as Wes and I were going upstairs to get my laundry. He freaked out when he heard the pot start to brew. This was a good hour ago and his tail is still puffy and he's walking in stalker mode.

Back
Top Bottom