Randoooooomers hunkering down for winter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:drool::drool::drool: My mom bought an iPad today. I want to steal it! I love the touch screen! :love: I LOOOOOOOVE my Mac so it was cool to be able to just know how to get it up and running for her. Usually I'm so clueless about electronic stuff :der: That thing is awesome. We downloaded Scrabble from the app store and she's playing away now! We also bought the camera attachment and uploaded tons of pics so she's going to bring it to my grandpa's tomorrow so he can look at pictures. He keeps asking us to bring Wesley so he can see him. There's no way I'm taking my baby out in this awful cold. So now he'll be able to see what he looks like at least. My grandpa vision is weak and he can't see a printed picture that great so this is perfect.

The Apple store was nutzo today. It's not like that place has a sale or anything but you'd think they were giving everything away with the lines. I really want an iPod touch. I :heart: Apple! Makes me wish I would have gotten an iPhone really bad now but their monthly plan is way more than my Blackberry, which includes the cost of the phone and insurance. :(

I would love an iPod touch too. I would love to be able to have the apps.

Can you take video on your mom's iPad? That might be fun for your grandpa to see as well.

I don't think so...maybe. There's no camera but maybe there's a way to upload a video. I'm just glad my parents have some sort of internet connection other than their ancient laptop. What's scary about their laptop is that last year at this time it was my preferred computer because it was the faster out of the two we had in the house. :yikes: It takes forever and a day to get to a website. :crazy:

My son came over for a belated Thanksgiving dinner Saturday evening after he got off work at Best Buy; it was a good evening. And he gave me a tutorial on the new camera he gave me for Mother's Day that I had not yet got up and running. But since my Canon drowned in the Gulf of Mexico last month, I really need to get familiar with it.

Hope y'all are doing well.

:crack: 7 minute phone call for a Petsmart survey to save $3.00 :der: It won't let you skip ahead. If you know you're going to rate something a 5 (the highest) it tells you what 5-1 mean and if you push your number too quickly without letting it finish, it starts the entire question and explanation over again. But this coupon basically equals 4 days worth of food for Wes so it's worth it. I certainly spend enough money on him. But 7 minutes is just ridiculous. It should at least be an online survey. They are always out of the flavor I like to get him so I haven't been able to buy a case the past 2 times I went. So I had rated them a 2 for inventory on the items I buy. Then all of a sudden it tells me leave a voice message on what my issues are. :der: Stoooopid.

My son came over for a belated Thanksgiving dinner Saturday evening after he got off work at Best Buy; it was a good evening. And he gave me a tutorial on the new camera he gave me for Mother's Day that I had not yet got up and running. But since my Canon drowned in the Gulf of Mexico last month, I really need to get familiar with it.

Hope y'all are doing well.

Mother's day was over 6 months ago! :wink:

Hey randoomers! Had off today and aside from picking up a prescription, grocery store shopping, I DID NOTHING. It felt good.
Surveys to save $, ok. Surveys otherwise, no. Saturday had someone call asking to speak to a registered voter in the house. I said no thank you. Same group called in the evening asking asking to speak to a MALE registered voter.............:angry:. WHY specifically a male?????? Whatever. The answer was a *click*
What is the loophole? We are on the no call list.

Learn the camera, Jude.
Mindy and her group on twitter have made me want to get to know my camera even more. I love her blog, 365 days.

Hey randoomers! Had off today and aside from picking up a prescription, grocery store shopping, I DID NOTHING. It felt good.
Surveys to save $, ok. Surveys otherwise, no. Saturday had someone call asking to speak to a registered voter in the house. I said no thank you. Same group called in the evening asking asking to speak to a MALE registered voter.............:angry:. WHY specifically a male?????? Whatever. The answer was a *click*
What is the loophole? We are on the no call list.

Learn the camera, Jude.
Mindy and her group on twitter have made me want to get to know my camera even more. I love her blog, 365 days.

I've seen Mindy's photos you've posted on Facebook--gorgeous! I'm taking baby steps with the new camera, but I'll get there. :D

Went to a new dentist today (in the middle of an epic war with my dental insurance/enrollment company who keeps putting me back on the wrong plan, but I digress . . .).

Apparently I will need $6,000 of work done if they do everything on the treatment plan.:crack:

i think a new mouth might be cheaper :|

it snowed overnight, well it's still snowing, but there was quite a bit on the ground when I left for work at 4:30 and thanks to my new tires I got to work at my usual time. :drool: I think I would still be stuck on the side of the road somewhere if I had my old tires.

:wave:

:yawn:

I applied for, like, every job in the state of Georgia today and sent a "don't forget about me!" e-mail to the skater guy as he is still my only hope. Now this rain is making me sleepy, and I've cracked my knuckle so many times it hurts to type. :huh:

Much better but the stitches are annoying :reject:

My roommate in college pulled her wisdom teeth stitches out with a fork and had to get them re-stitched. Don't do that.

You're sort of my dental nightmare/hero, as I have an irrational fear of the dentist.

My roommate in college pulled her wisdom teeth stitches out with a fork and had to get them re-stitched. Don't do that.

You're sort of my dental nightmare/hero, as I have an irrational fear of the dentist.
Are you trying to make me vomit? :sick: Pull stitches out with a fork :crack:

ummm.....what a freak. I can't imagine doing anything like that! I will say that getting the stitches out hurt way more than anything else. I remember being in tears and begging them to stop the whole time. :sad: Speaking of wisdom teeth...I had to be awake, thanks to asthma, but had some really awesome drugs :drool:

I'm horrified of dental work. I can handle a cleaning with no problem but when they say there's an issue and I need to come back...I freak. My dentist knows this of me so when I come back to get the work done he talks to me like I'm 5, which I need because that's probably how I act :reject:

Happy Hanukkah, arw :) !!

thanks! Too bad I have a cold.....AGAIN. W....T....F :| I'm so mad!!!! :angry: I don't have whatever creepy bug I had a few weeks ago to go along with it. That one started with a huge lump in my throat and took a few days for an actual cold to appear. This one is just a cold but still sucks. Been popping Advil cold & sinus, vitamin c pills, and cough drops today and still feel like crap.

I just won Jamey Johnson's "The Guitar Song" from the Pabst/Riverside/Turner Hall Theater here!
:hyper:

thanks! Too bad I have a cold.....AGAIN. W....T....F :| I'm so mad!!!! :angry: I don't have whatever creepy bug I had a few weeks ago to go along with it. That one started with a huge lump in my throat and took a few days for an actual cold to appear. This one is just a cold but still sucks. Been popping Advil cold & sinus, vitamin c pills, and cough drops today and still feel like crap.
There is something nasty going around. Hope this passes quickly.

I'm horrified of dental work. I can handle a cleaning with no problem but when they say there's an issue and I need to come back...I freak. My dentist knows this of me so when I come back to get the work done he talks to me like I'm 5, which I need because that's probably how I act :reject:

Mine prescribed Valium. :shifty:

Yeah, a CD. He plays here tomorrow night. Would have loved to go to the concert but..........The theater ran a contest on Facebook. Had to share the post on your profile and then comment on the original post.
I followed directions and in the comment I posted the link to the review of the CD from thefrontloader's site. He is the one who got me hooked on Jamey Johnson, so he is getting partial credit.
YouTube - Jamey Johnson - I Saw the Light (Live at Farm Aid 25)
The day of Farm Aid was dark, cold, dreary. When JJ played I Saw The Light, the sun came out. That is wow-worthy to me.

Back
Top Bottom