randoooooom: you are dead to me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kariann said:

I know. Worries about him have been creeping into my head radomly and he hasnt been feeling well at all so we've been a little concerned.
:hug: :hug: :hug:

Okay that's it...I HAVE to pack now...I'm getting up in 6 hours!!!! :crack:

/procrastination

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Khan, you've got tats, right? I got my heart suitcase tonight. :drool: (pics in journal :D)
yeah, i've got four :drool: i think i may get #s 5 and mayhaps even 6 with my birthday money cuz i'm just itching for more. :drool:

i just now saw your post in here about it, i've been distracted by a hottie in my house. :combust: i'll go check out your journal.

oh and uhh :wave: night to everyone who's leaving! i'm losing track of who all is leaving! :der:

I'm finally packed! :D Just shampoo and makeup and stuff for the morning!

:hyper:

Anyone who knows my phone number MUST keep me updated about all things U2 for the next 5 days, and don't forget to :rightclicksave: lots of great pictures for me!

:wave:

Schmeg said:
Anyone who knows my phone number MUST keep me updated about all things U2 for the next 5 days, and don't forget to :rightclicksave: lots of great pictures for me!
i don't know your phone number so i won't keep you updated or save any pics! :up: :wink:

:wave: have fun on your trip!!

KhanadaRhodes said:

i don't know your phone number so i won't keep you updated or save any pics! :up: :wink:

:wave: have fun on your trip!!
Feel free to pm me Randoom Digest then. :wink:

Thanks!

:reallygoingnow:

The fireworks were great :up: but I think Sweden put on a better show on Wednesday night :yes: The grand finale is Saturday but sadly I will be working :( Yes, as of Friday night at 7 pm my holidays are over and I return to work :sad:

Luckily I am only working Friday and Saturday night and then I am off til Thursday (must ease back into work).

timothius said:
I watched parts of it. I'm honestly so apathetic about it though.

JD will win... even though his version of The Letter sucked.
i hope someone shitty like j.d. wins. i don't want jordis to win because she deserves better than performing at fairs and every house of blues in america. i highly doubt inxs will get some huge popularity boost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom