randoooooom: you are dead to me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kariann said:
That sounds really cool Fah!

It is :up:

My Dad's apartment is not downtown but if faces directly towards the fireworks and he has an unobstructed view :up:

There are just too many people to take the mini fahs downtown to see them close up yet.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Night Shari. :wave:

You're going to Lake Placid Schmeg? Awesome! :D
Yes, now I'm leaving in 8 hours, and I just don't feel like packing! :happy:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Is arw a bit toasted? :hyper: :hyper:

I was...I'm not anymore even though now that I'm home I feel a little :drunk: I went to my cousin's tonight. Actually it's my mom's 1st cousin so she's closer to her age than mine. She's a lot of fun and has the cutest dog. He's a mix between a beagle and a springer spaniel so he looks like a tall beagle with a short tail. She emailed me and my sister last week and said that Smokey wanted to know if we could come over and drink wine with him :cute: It was fun! She does the graphics for books for professors all over the place and one professor teaches Irish history :drool: and he wanted a copy of my pictures because he happened to be teaching a class at Trinity College in June and saw U2 in Dublin :cute:

arw9797 said:

I was...I'm not anymore even though now that I'm home I feel a little :drunk: I went to my cousin's tonight. Actually it's my mom's 1st cousin so she's closer to her age than mine. She's a lot of fun and has the cutest dog. He's a mix between a beagle and a springer spaniel so he looks like a tall beagle with a short tail. She emailed me and my sister last week and said that Smokey wanted to know if we could come over and drink wine with him :cute: It was fun! She does the graphics for books for professors all over the place and one professor teaches Irish history :drool: and he wanted a copy of my pictures because he happened to be teaching a class at Trinity College in June and saw U2 in Dublin :cute:
:ohmy: That's cool!

Does he want any lovely young lady roomies? :D

arw9797 said:

I want to go take his class!

Kariann said:

I want to go take his class!

she did tell me that at one of the universities in town they teach Gaelic and she's always wanted to take the class and I got the :hint hint: look from her. :hmm: She said the professor's name is Fintan :love: It's actually the university that both my brother and sister went to. Of course they would go to the Irish Catholic university and not think anything of it and I went to a boring old university with no heritage behind it because I couldn't get into the Irish Catholic university :| I probably would have gone to Dublin to study abroad if I would have gone there. :mad: I wanted to go to London to study abroad but my school didn't have a program and it was too expensive to go through another school :sigh: anywaaaaays....I'd love to take that class especially if it's taught by someone named Fintan :drool: He must have a really hot accent :drool:

arw9797 said:

she did tell me that at one of the universities in town they teach Gaelic and she's always wanted to take the class and I got the :hint hint: look from her. :hmm: She said the professor's name is Fintan :love: It's actually the university that both my brother and sister went to. Of course they would go to the Irish Catholic university and not think anything of it and I went to a boring old university with no heritage behind it because I couldn't get into the Irish Catholic university :| I probably would have gone to Dublin to study abroad if I would have gone there. :mad: I wanted to go to London to study abroad but my school didn't have a program and it was too expensive to go through another school :sigh: anywaaaaays....I'd love to take that class especially if it's taught by someone named Fintan :drool: He must have a really hot accent :drool:
That would actually be a really cool class to take. :shifty:

arw9797 said:

I would love to take a class like that.

Kariann said:

I saw those a little bit ago and figured that you had already :drool:ed over them!

they are new as of today and this is really the first time since lunch that I've been online. What a nice thing to come home to :faint:

wet Edge :love:

:shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom