randoooooom: you are dead to me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:uhoh: its been 2 weeks since my mom gave me money to renew my membership on that other website :shifty: and I haven't emailed a single guy yet :sigh: There is on I want to email and that's it. :huh:

arw9797 said:

Holy crap!

Do you spy what I spy? :D

7209-6.jpg

I've felt like crap today so I'm making myself feel better with some lovely visuals.

Kariann said:

Holy crap!

Do you spy what I spy? :D

7209-6.jpg

I've felt like crap today so I'm making myself feel better with some lovely visuals.

:sad: thank you. I needed that. I had a crappy day myself.

*no money* :dance: After all of my August bills are paid for the month I'll have less than $40.00 for food and gas :scream: I'm so screwed it's ridiculous. And that doesn't include any prescriptions I need or anything else that might randomly come up like getting my hair cut. :sad:

arw9797 said:

:sad: thank you. I needed that. I had a crappy day myself.

*no money* :dance: After all of my August bills are paid for the month I'll have less than $40.00 for food and gas :scream: I'm so screwed it's ridiculous. And that doesn't include any prescriptions I need or anything else that might randomly come up like getting my hair cut. :sad:

I feel your pain as well. :sigh:

I'm supposed to go to my parents to do laundry tonight but I think I need to go to bed instead. I had way to much to drink last night and was up most of the night waiting to fall asleep :(

arw9797 said:

I read something about wet Edge? :drool:

Which thread in Pleba was that? :shifty:

I went to my mom's tonight for a bit and the first thing she said when she noticed my tattoo was "How much was the tattoo? I thought you said you were broke?" :huh: Then two seconds later when I took off the bandage she was "oooohing" and "ahhhing" over it, lol.

My mom is a freak.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

I read something about wet Edge? :drool:

Which thread in Pleba was that? :shifty:

I went to my mom's tonight for a bit and the first thing she said when she noticed my tattoo was "How much was the tattoo? I thought you said you were broke?" :huh: Then two seconds later when I took off the bandage she was "oooohing" and "ahhhing" over it, lol.

My mom is a freak.

Mom's can be like that!

I cant remember the thread wet Edge was in...Gothenburg maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom