randoooooom: you are dead to me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KhanadaRhodes said:
he looks like a total goober in that picture! what does he play? the accordian? mayhaps the finger cymbals? :lmao:

who's the guy on the bottom right?

You will think I'm kidding but... he is famous for The Spoons, he was a general percussionist... then promoted to drummer for Time & Tide... which is Dirty Creature ;)

i mean look at that picture!!!
wtf3hp.jpg

:lmao:

KhanadaRhodes said:
i mean i am picturing this properly, right? he takes two spoons and clangs them together, usually on your knee? that's very hillbilly :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I'll rip you vision so you can see for yourself. It's done as a joke type thing. You will see. It was early Enz... anything could happen!

timothius said:
I'll rip you vision so you can see for yourself. It's done as a joke type thing. You will see. It was early Enz... anything could happen!
:hmm:

i picture him singing in a barbershop quartet band. his name is halbert. he can break out the spoons at the end of their act :drool:

all right :wink: you're far too kind. i'll think of some way as to how i can repay you. :D

i just realized it was nearly 10:30 am and everyone's gone to work and i was sitting here dying of the heat when i could've opened my door two hours ago...and i also realized it was nearly 10:30 am and i should probably get some sleep so i don't get totally off my sleep schedule.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom