randoooooom: you are dead to me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am tierd. :yawn:

But I don't need to work tommorow (although I do have some open ended uni homework) so I have some hours in my yet :)

More coming.

I think it's Tim because he is the more poppier of the two. :shrug:

i'm the one who should be tired! it's 9 am here and i've not gone to bed yet!

i didn't know you were in university, at least i don't recall. my memory's shitty so if you've mentioned it before, please forgive me. what are you studying?

i see :hmm: i'm not used to bands with two singers. every band i like that i can think of just has one clear-cut lead singer. everyone else just does back-up. (and believe me, i've heard the rest of these guys sing, and it's a good thing they don't sing on the bands' albums.)

I'm doing a couple of units, a light load as I'm working full time. Heading towards Buisness Studies. :)

Yeah it is unique. Neil & Tim's competition may well have been one of the reasons behind the quality of work. The funny thing is they never wrote together (commercially released) until 1991 and in 1 week they wrote the Woodface Quintet of Weather With You -> It's Only Natural -> Four Seasons In One Day -> Chocolate Cake... which pretty much broke them hardcore in the UK as Crowded House. Fleetwood Mac is the only example I can think of. :wink:

business studies :hmm: interesting...

well the only song i've heard out of those four is weather with you which i like a lot and i've heard you speak highly of chocolate cake so :up: there's another band i'm thinking of, it's on the tip of my tongue but i can't spit it out :banghead:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Ok, the answer will probably be so obvious once you tell me, but... What is your avatar of? :scratch: I can't figure it out for the life of me!
it is all the various covers of split enz's 1980 album "true colours."

oooh tim-tam what prize do i win? :hyper:

My avatar is a montage of all the different colour combinations that Split Enz's 1980 album True Colours was released in. :shrug:

If you know the Enz you may know the cover... it was pretty popular in its day. :)

timothius said:
Sure... sure.... :shifty:
why would i lie? you hurt my feelings
cry.gif

Thats Noel!!!!

Crombs!

He is the one who desigend the clothes, album covers, hair styles everything. He even designed the Finn Bros set from this tour (in the pics in my journal)!!!

He is so normal in real life!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom