randoooooom: you are dead to me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KhanadaRhodes said:

:hmm: what were their first two albums?

Electica would not be fitting enough. They were just bizzare, the guy who composed them Phil Judd was a bit of a whack job in his day, a mad genius. He would just toy around with guitar tunings, time signatures, sounds. He had a wierd voice. I'll up the most normal track I can find of his.

It's a bit like Pink Floyd with their first album... except the difference between Popular Enz & Popular Floyd and their roots is more dramatic.

pink floyd :crack: i've only heard their hits. i'd have to ask my dad how different they sounded in the early days.

i'll just replace pink floyd with japan and it all makes sense to me. :happy:

It's the same link... I'm a dumbass... it's coming... hold on :dumbass: :fawn:

And this is Sweet Dreams... the simplest, most normal song from the first 2 albums. I heard this in Sydney :love:

Last edited:
timothius said:
I Love You Dawn = Turfed Crowded House B-Side. :)

Sweet Dream is great - as you said a grower.

I'm now photoing all my Enz library out of paronoia.
interesting :hmm:

i'm glad i can recognize a grower when i see one. sometimes growers end up becoming some of my favourites. :)

yeah, i was disappointed at the lack of artwork included with the tracks! :shame: but it's all right, i tease. :wink: i'm one of those obsessive "everything must be filled out and have the best quality/biggest copy of the cd i can find online" type of people.

KhanadaRhodes said:

interesting :hmm:

i'm glad i can recognize a grower when i see one. sometimes growers end up becoming some of my favourites. :)

yeah, i was disappointed at the lack of artwork included with the tracks! :shame: but it's all right, i tease. :wink: i'm one of those obsessive "everything must be filled out and have the best quality/biggest copy of the cd i can find online" type of people.

I did that with Crowded House & U2, but never got around to the Enz. I'm doing it now though. I am dissapointed in myself. :sad:

timothius said:
I did that with Crowded House & U2, but never got around to the Enz. I'm doing it now though. I am dissapointed in myself. :sad:
:shocked:

i do that with ALL my music! you could pick any song i've got at random and i guarantee there would be artwork. :iwon'tshameyouthoughcuzyou'resuchaniceguy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom