Randoooooom Curling Calendar Girls and The Flying Tomatos who Tolerate Them!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We've actually moved the party to Kelly's since it's warm there. :wink:

Kariann said:
Ok all of this snow that you guys are talking about must not have been forcasted for us yet or else it's going to miss us. I know we are supposed to get cold and windy this weekend but haven't heard snow.

I think its missing you because we are right on the edge of it here. Depending on how far north or south it goes will determine whether we get a TON of snow, a TON of rain, or worse, rain/snow/ice. :happy:

shari schultz said:

C'mon Kelly, I gotta catch a flight out of town before the rain/snow/ice hit ;)
I bet she's straightening up for us and getting ready to serve us piles of delicious snacks! :drool:

Maybe when we're there she'll show us her Vault of Unbelievably Fabulous U2 Pictures!

Schmeg said:

I bet she's straightening up for us and getting ready to serve us piles of delicious snacks! :drool:

Maybe when we're there she'll show us her Vault of Unbelievably Fabulous U2 Pictures!

oooooo the vault :bow:

Blue Room can ride the roller coasters and we can have Pleba Live. :wink:

can you even imagine what the Vault is like? There must be at least 3 levels of U2-liciousness :drool:

shari schultz said:

No, not the "B" word........................I am so sorry.

YES....watch out because you'll probably get it soon! The weather people are dumb though. First it was the Twin Cities and it was at least a foot of snow. Now it might only be a few inches and it might not even be in this area. So far, no snow. I guess I'll find out when I get up tomorrow morning....

arw9797 said:
:| my computer did an update an restarted itself while I was in the other room. Good thing I was doing anything important on it! :huh:

Surprise! :|

Come join us, we are heading down to Kellys where it is gonna be 80 degrees and see the Vault of U2-licious pictures..........:hyper: I also hear a rumor of piles of snacks.................

I think I've finally decided I'm hungry and not nauseaus (how the HELL do you spell that?!) so I'm gonna get some cereal.

Wednesday night: Periods of snow. Some sleet may mix in. Low 29F. Winds NE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 90%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches.
Thursday: A mix of wintry precipation will become becoming lighter and intermittent late. Temps nearly steady in the low to mid 30s. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of precip 60%. Snow and ice accumulating around one inch.
Thursday night: Frequent snow showers will become more widely scattered by late at night. Low 19F. Winds NW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of snow 60%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.

I particularly like the ice part

My mom just drunk dialed me from Florida. :giggle: She's had THREE gin and tonics. She's usually under the table after two.

If anyone has a spare liver hanging around...we might be able to put it to good use sometime next week.

That's the SECOND relative I've had drunk dial me in the last five days!

Level 1: U2-licious

Level 2: Holy U2-licious

Level 3: I Don't Think You're Ready for This U2-licious-ness

OMG somebody come here and break my brother's guitar, PLEASE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom