Randooooomdadooooooomdoooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Slow news day in Indy- the Fox broadcast ended with a story about one of the newcasters' new baby. They did her hair and makeup and gave her a newscaster-looking pj set to shoot family scenes in the hospital, so it kind of looked like she just showed up there to hold a baby on the news. :lol:

I need to have all of my shopping done by Sunday and I only have 1 person completely finished. :scream: I have to finish everything tomorrow and wrap it all on Sunday. I do have a few hours to steal on Sunday if I don't have all of my shopping finished tomorrow since the party is at 4:00. Moving THREE weeks ago has completely thrown me off. I can't seem to get anything done anymore. :scream:

I just have no motivation- it's been like 55 degrees or warmer here all week, so it doesn't feel like Christmas, I have to buy stuff that's packable to bring on a plane to RI...

My brother's girlfriend called me today asking if she should get my mom a Vera Bradley bag and I went into a rant about how much I hate those things. :reject:

:yikes: speaking of sibling's significant others...... my sister informed me that she'll be really upset if David the boyfriend, Lily the cat, and Roxy the dog are not on all of our combined gifts. :|

I finished mine yesterday. Wrapped all the presents I bought last night. So I'm DONE.

I was sort of forced to as we had our office offsite holiday party today and we did a gift exchange. I only break out the wrapping paper and wrap once. So I had to have everything so I could get it all wrapped at once.

Interesting party. :drunk: I found out that one co worker has been putting the moves on another. Drunk office gossip, nothing like it! :shifty: I dont participate in the gossip, I just listen. :wink:

Kariann said:
I convinced my mother to get a tree after much drama. After today I will be done with my shopping and it will be easy to finish since what I have to get is at job 2 and have to work anyway!
Yay tree! I think we need to get one tomorrow. No idea where it's gonna go...we might have to move some of the boxes that are STILL in the living room. :uhoh:

I think I made my green bean casserole for the work Christmas party too soupy. I don't really want to go to that anymore...I'd rather take a nap.

:wave:

DSCN0056.jpg

^It's not a bad photo, it has an orb :shifty: When I took this photo and saw it on the digital camera, I thought, "I'm saving this one for Randooooooooooom." :wink:

I have not done any Christmas shopping yet :reject:.

kellyahern said:

DSCN0056.jpg

^It's not a bad photo, it has an orb :shifty: When I took this photo and saw it on the digital camera, I thought, "I'm saving this one for Randooooooooooom." :wink:

I have not done any Christmas shopping yet :reject:.

Clearly the Vertigo stage was haunted! :wink:

This item: U218 Singles (Deluxe... [CD & DVD] [Limited], is no longer available on Amazon. According to Best Buy's website, it's availabe at 1 store in my area. :sad: I'm going there tomorrow to get it. I guess I wasn't aware it was limited. :scream: I only work until noon tomorrow. I have orientation tomorrow night but I told work it was in the afternoon. :shh:

kelly
I wanted to be there soooooooo badly that I projected myself there........that is me :shifty:

Had a good time, I presume :D? Hawaii :drool:

Best Buy had the dvd/cd combo :drool: It was also $5.00 cheaper than it was when I saw it at Borders a few weeks ago. :D

:uhoh: I really should not have spent the money on it even though I planned to buy it along with my iPod if I worked my last 2 1/2 weeks at job #2. I was going to tell them I couldn't work in Dec after the schedule came up but then decided if I did work I could buy toys. :love:

Yay you got the combo! :up: The Best Buy by me is in a very scary location traffic-wise (ESP. at Christmas) so I never go there.
toys :drool:

I am sooo cold *shiver*
Went bumming around after Dr. appt. and it was chilly outside and now I can't warm up :(
I am gonna go hug a heating pad for awhile, brrrrr..........

Still not released by OS ~ March 5 is the next appt.
So that means that the people I have talked to that had this injury were correct when they said it would take at least a year........
who would have thought :huh::scratch:?

Testing- this won't show up in my sig for some reason. :huh:

grinch1nf1.th.png

never mind, that's crappy; I don't want the black bar underneath.

U2Girl1978 said:

I just spent alot of money on my bf's gift. He better appreciate it. :angry:

:lol:
I spent a lot of money on my mom's and I don't know what to get anyone else. :huh: I don't even know if she'll like/want what I got.

Shari, you should be getting something in the mail by the end of the week. Hopefully :shifty: I said I would get it to you before Christmas. Its going to be close but should make it. Made a trip to the post office today. :yikes: Not sure which is worse right now, the mall or the post office.

Okay, let's try this...I'm pretty sure it's gonna be huge.

grinch1.jpg

Crap...but all of a sudden copy/paste works again. :huh:

I'll stop spamming the thread now! :D

I have my chef's uniform! :hyper: I look like such a dork!!!!! :cute: I almost died when I put everything on. I have chef's coat now! :love: I get my shoes and my utensils the first week of school. I'm sooooooo nervous now. :sad:

:shifty: I sent a snapfish album to a few of you. I'm not ready to post them online yet. :reject:

:crack: I have to make myself stay up late now so I get used to living on a small amount of sleep each night. Tomorrow I'm going to drive out to school immediately after work to see the traffic during rush hour. :yikes:

Schmeg ~ the grinch :love:.......*hums to self "you're a mean one Mr. Grinch*
BR ~ I will be on the look out for a package :D
arw~ chef's uniform :hyper: ~wonderful!

Back
Top Bottom