Randooooomdadooooooomdoooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Schmeg said:
I am actually having a productive day at work. :up:

Tonight I have to decide between skating, a date somewhere to watch the Vikings/Packers game since only NFL Network shows it and our cable provider doesn't provide NFL Network, or both.

14 more work hours and I'll be heading home for Christmas. :drool:

WHAT?!!?!?!?! The game is only on the NFL network?!?!?!?! :madwife: THE best game of the season is only on a station I don't have :scream: :rant: :angry: It's pouring snow right now....I wonder what Green Bay looks like. There's nothing like a good ole Vikings/Packer show down at Lambeau in a blizzard! I cannot believe I don't get to watch it. :(

:uhoh: That's what I've been told, anyway, or maybe we're out of the area. It probably plays locally where you are...it SHOULD or I think the cable companies would be burned to the ground!

I've also decided on just the Viking/Packers date as someone told me they're not really looking forward to my departure this weekend. :sigh:

:love: :hyper: It's on ABC :kiss:

I can't believe my day. I've never gotten this many gifts at work in all of my life. I walked into a desk full of gifts. From my immediate supervisor we all got a snowman mug filled with candy. From our VP we got a bottle of wine and a chocolate santa. From my boss that I love oh so much......we got NOTHING! She said she was going to make a donation to save the child in our names. Whatever. :happy: We all felt she probably just did that because our other 2 bosses gave us gifts and she didn't have anything for us.

THEN....one of the sales reps that also celebrates Hanukkah gave me a 4 pack of Guinness! I about died! I made a goodie bags for his kids filled with Hanukkah cookies, plastic dredals, and chocolate gelt (money in hebrew. It's in the shap of coins and what you use to play dredal with...). I also made him a bunch of mixed CD's. So in return he bought me Guinness. I never expected anything in return. I just sat at my desk and hugged my Guinness while everyone else had a :( face because they wanted beer too! :D

This is the best......we have a sales team in NY that I hardly ever deal with. My 2 partners are mainly their operations people. I just help out as needed. They got each of us a $50 Target gift card!!!!!!!!! :shocked:

So this afternoon during lunch I bought my iPod (Red) :love: at the Apple store. This weekend I'm going to buy an iTrip and a case at Target with all of my Target gift cards.

My Nano is soooooo little and cute! I cannot believe how much smaller it is compared to my iPod. It's in the process of loading all of my songs on it now. :heart:

Our first blizzard came today so they said we could leave anytime after 3:00. :shocked: That also never ever happens at my work. I stayed until 4:00 and the roads were totally fine. /ARW's journal entry for today.

iPod (Red) is updated!!!!!!!!!!! :heart: :love: It has a color screen and shows the picture of the album!

Now all I need is an iTrip and my life at work will be sooooo much better. CD's really suck! :madwife:

Schmeg said:
:uhoh: That's what I've been told, anyway, or maybe we're out of the area. It probably plays locally where you are...it SHOULD or I think the cable companies would be burned to the ground!

I've also decided on just the Viking/Packers date as someone told me they're not really looking forward to my departure this weekend. :sigh:

The Milwaukee area and the Green Bay area are the only 2 places in WI that the game will be on local tv.........outside those areas you have to have the NFL channel.......

people are MAD!

arw9797 said:
iPod (Red) is updated!!!!!!!!!!! :heart: :love: It has a color screen and shows the picture of the album!

Now all I need is an iTrip and my life at work will be sooooo much better. CD's really suck! :madwife:

COOL! Welcome back to the land of the iPod.

Good Luck tonight (Pack vs. Vikes). May the better sucking team win :happy:

my day couldn't get much better....really. My dad just called and asked if I wanted him to stop at subway tonight for dinner. He decided to pick up chinese food for him and my mom and he knows I don't like chinese food (unless it's from a specific place). How nice :D I was going to eat noodles or yogurt for dinner :| I really need to go to the grocery store and get Amanda friendly food. All my parents each is chicken, turkey, and salmon. :scream:

Arw should buy a lottery ticket tonight :lol:.

How many songs does the (Red) nano hold? (My sister has strongly hinted that it is what she wants from me for Xmas :shifty: ).

And lo and behold, I do get the NFL network :ohmy: . No snow game though? :grumpy:

Ugh, the NFL network has Deion Sanders :yuck:

I bought an 8 GB. It's actually 7.45 :| Anyways....Right now I have over 1100 songs on it and close to 2 GB left in audio room. I don't have any pictures on it.

Rayner scored! Listening to local radio broadcast (cause I can't stand Bryant Gumbel) and they came back from the station break playing Mysterious Ways :heart: I took that as a good sign

:crazy: I slept so much last night and I feel like I could take a nap at my desk right now. :yawn:

It's quiet at work today. I don't want to be here. I want to go shopping for my iTrip and a school bag. I saw a bag at Macy's that I like. It's perfect :love:

arw9797 said:
:| :grumpy: I fell asleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :madwife: I didn't even see more than a half hour of the game :scream:

and

:madwife: damn those Packers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

I fell asleep, too.
I woke up at half-time so I saw some of the game. I wrapped prezzies while watching and I still have more to wrap :sigh:

Working later till 10:30 ~ last late night :hyper:

I bought the new Killers CD during lunch :love:

Target did not have an iTrip Nano in stock :madwife: I'm going to target.com later. I'm not going to run all over town for one :no:

I want to go home! :(

I was on the way to work after working at my PT job this morning and going straight to an appointment with my parents today when the AM from work called to say that there wasn't much going on and I could have the night off if I wanted! I feel like I'm trying to come down with a cold so I was our course said yes!

Kariann said:
I was on the way to work after working at my PT job this morning and going straight to an appointment with my parents today when the AM from work called to say that there wasn't much going on and I could have the night off if I wanted! I feel like I'm trying to come down with a cold so I was our course said yes!

:up: Can't beat that! Lately if I feel a cold coming on I start taking over the counter decongestants. Seems to stop it or keep it from getting worse for me.

I unfortunately had to go into work today. But my section manager sent just about eveyone home at 2pm. Since I was one of the people that had to stay late the last time that happened I got to leave. :dance: Two four day weekends in a row now. Looking forward to it. :)

shari schultz said:

I fell asleep, too.
I woke up at half-time so I saw some of the game. I wrapped prezzies while watching and I still have more to wrap :sigh:

Working later till 10:30 ~ last late night :hyper:

Retail during Christmas :yikes: , I dont envy you on that one at all! I did it back in college, never again! :laugh:

shari schultz said:
If I am not around, happy and safe travels Schmeg! Merry Christmas :)
:D Thanks. I should be able to post from my mom's computer at home.

I went around work singing, "There's no place like home for the holidays" and they called me a dork.

:love: I have the house to myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!It's been FOUR long weeks already since I've had a minute of peace and quiet to myself.

ARW stupid moments of the day...........
:reject: :shifty: I had to ask my dad how I get the mail and where I would find a phone downstairs if the phone rings :der: He told me I had to answer it if it rings. :eek: Also, he told me to run their fancy dishwasher that has a million buttons on it. My apartment dishwashers all had 1 dial. :reject: He started it before they left. I think they look on my face must have said it all.

1. we live in a townhouse community so there's no mailbox on our house. It's in a big group mail thingy down the street. I know where it is. Just not what # we are or where the key is :D

2. I don't have a phone in my room because the house phone would never ever be for me and I'd rather not get disturbed by the constant ringing phone. My mother is ALWAYS on the phone. Also, there used to be a phone in the family room the last time I lived here. I haven't seen that. They now have all sorts of weird high tech cordless phones. Apparently there's one in the room next to me but the ringer is off. :shrug:

:drool: It's time to shop............

Why is my new iPod so difficult to accessorize? :scream:

:madwife:

I want a clear case so the red shows. I can't find anything that has a clip or strap on it at Target. They all have arm bands or nothing. I don't want an arm band. :grumpy:

Target also does not sell the recommended FM transmitter for the Nano's. They don't even sell anything for Nano's. The Apple store had the one last night that I wanted. It's the highest rated and top seller on apple.com. I didn't know if I should spend another $50 so I didn't buy it last night when I had it in my little hands. After paying bills today I realized I could buy it, although I shouldn't buy myself anything else. :no: So off to TWO Apple stores I went and they were both out of it, including the one I went to last night. :sad:

Maybe Target will start selling the one I want soon and then I'll be able to use my gift cards.......I tried really hard yesterday and today to spend that money but I couldn't find anything to buy other than 1 CD and an iTunes gift card so I can buy some songs tonight. Why is it when I'm dirt poor I need everything at Target? I have free Target $ to spend and they don't have anything I want.

I bought a new wallet! I'm so happy. I've been using an old tacky coin purse that's falling apart. It's cute. I also bought a few other items at the mall that I didn't need.

Someone kill me if I spend any money on myself for at least 6 months. :angry:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom