RANDOOOOOM, round 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm supposed to be up and ready to be on the road with my mom at 7:00AM to go to a furniture sale at an Ethan Allen store at 8:00 :crazy: That's earlier than I get up for work! :huh:

:( :hug:

I call the rink manager Mr. Jim...he and my dad were really good friends for awhile and he was like an uncle

:shifty: Okay that's weird that we both disappear for 2 hours and reappear at the same time...

arw9797 said:
I'm supposed to be up and ready to be on the road with my mom at 7:00AM to go to a furniture sale at an Ethan Allen store at 8:00 :crazy: That's earlier than I get up for work! :huh:
On the road at 7 am? :crack: That had better be one hell of a sale!

I meant to go to bed early and un-screw up my sleep patters. Whoops. :| I wasn't even here most of the time!

reason #48054673085204983234294832084320 why I can't wait to move out: PEANUT BUTTER.

I hate crunchy peanut butter, especially in the morning. I can barely eat anything to begin with that early and nice smooth peanut butter on low carb bread is about all I can handle. :drool:

A few weeks ago the parents through me for a loop and bought crunchy. I was not happy about it at all. My dad said he prefers crunchy :blahblah: So I went out and bought my own jar of nice smooth peanut butter. It's gone :| There's tons of my dad's disgusting peanut butter left. He told me tonight with a :shifty: expression that he just grabs whatever is closests out of the fridge. :rant: There's only so many things in this world that I'll eat...I don't eat meat. I don't eat carbs. And I don't eat peanut butter with gigantic gross chucks of peanuts in it. :rant:

I'm thinking about this now because the kitchen is directly above me and it must be time for his midnight snack because he keeps opening and closing the fridge and it's driving me crazy. I'm sure he's having a peanut butter snack like he always does. Guess he'll have to eat his gross peanut butter tonight since he ate all of mine.

:sigh: one more month (I hope) and then no one will eat my peanut butter.

I think I should go to bed. :coocoo:

:drool: chunky peanut butter...but not in the morning. Damn good midnight snack. Had some while I was disappeared.

No food is safe in my house with my dad around. :|

I'm starting to think mine is the only family who doesn't keep peanut butter in the fridge. Maybe I should start a poll... :hmm:

arw9797 said:
we buy a brand that is sold in the refrigerated section. :D
I've never seen peanut butter in the refrigerated section! I've never looked, either...

5600! :D

It's called "Real" and it's sold next to the cream cheese :wink:

it's yummy. :drool: and it's all I eat most days aside from lettuce. I guess I'll have to starve tomorrow morning.....

:yawn: Time for bed! :wave: Have fun at the sale tomorrow! I will have fun running errands I should have run Thursday but working on my day off/sleeping all afternoon threw me a little off. :crack:

Oh and I looked for Dime Bars at Goodies by the Sea but they didn't have any. :grumpy: I thought maybe they'd be with the Cadbury Flakes and the other things you don't find in your typicla American cnady shops.

Okay...for real now...unless you post again before I can close the window... :wave: Night!

arw9797 said:

you owe us some watermelons!!!!!!!!! :drool:
:yes:
There will be a trip there early this week so if they're closed at the end I won't be stuck. :madspit:

:scream: WHY is my mom home already?? I was looking forward to having the hosue to myself!! Oh well, I have to run some eraands anyway...I should take the size sticker and the tag off this here new shirt I'm wearing...:ohmy:

Schmeg said:

:no: Why is it taking so long??

:eyebrow:

As it turns out I woke up this morning and it still hadn't charged. Mr fah then realized that 'he' had put the batteries in the wrong way. I still love him.

I haven't checked it recently but I believe it is probably almost ready.

:wave: i have returned! we only got minimally lost in boston, and most of that was on foot since i forgot how to get from the parking garage to the avalon and thought i could remember without a map. lesson learned: even if you recognize street names and random fences and overpasses and buildings and clocks, it doesn't mean you actually know where you are.

we didn't get lost in cambridge!!

Last edited:
show was fucking awesome! i already wrote my journal entry about it :shifty:
only lost while walking around :D
no, i didn't meet and nice boys, and some stupid girl bit me! :mad:
:uhoh: ...not yet...i'll get to it! :shifty:

:hyper: I bought a couch!!!!!!! I have no place to live but I'm now the proud owner of a plum color couch that is perfect for napping :drool: Thankfully I can pick it up whenever I want to so they'll wait until I do have a place to put it.

The apartment that I checked out today LIED online about their rent. :mad: It was almost $100.00 more a month than online and the person helping us was getting nowhere fast with her reasoning as to why it's online like that. I love the place but it's way too much for an apartment :tsk: Apartment #3 from last week is looking better and better....I may go back there tomorrow.

I have to go to a wedding that I wasn't invited to tonight...long story. It's in Wisconsin :madspit: Ivan is my date and he better keep his distance :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom