Randooooom: rockin edge is a tease

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Bee said:

I admire your balls. :bow:

I hope the clone responds to it. :evil:

:happy:

Oh, but am I ever going to have something to say to the person who commented above you. JUST AN ICON! :madspit:

GibsonGirl said:
Well, I haven't spoken to him yet since we got into the argument. It was over the dumbest thing too. I didn't want to make him crackers and cheese (he always wants close on thirty of them, so it usually takes me half an hour to make them!). He obviously wasn't in a good mood, and started swearing at me. I said some nasty things back to him, and he decided then and there that he wasn't going to pay for me to go to university. I know he doesn't mean it, but it was still a hurtful thing to say.
:hug: i'm sorry. :(

Queen Bee said:

Wow, I'm sorry. :hug:

Thanks. :hug:

I don't know what he's going to do when I leave. I've been making approximately 10 cups of coffee for him a day since the age of five. My mother won't do it, and my sister certainly won't. He treats me like a bloody maid sometimes.

EDITED FOR POOR GRAMMAR! :mad:

Queen Bee said:

Seriously! I was :eyebrow: the entire time I read that comment. Some people... :tsk:

People like that just don't get it. :sigh:

She's given me problems in the past. Why do people even bother to stay on your friends list when all they do is criticise you?

:mad:

In my skimming, I didn't notice this line:

And really it shouldn't be taking anyone hours or whatever to make an icon, people should be doing something contructive with their time, like, say, having a life.

....... I'm at a loss. :mad:

Queen Bee said:

Delete that sucker! Is she the same person that gave you hell over Ed the Sock's comments about Bono?

No, but she's another one. :rolleyes:

You know, every Newfoundlander on my FL is a bastard to me. I knew I never said I would do a friends cut EVAR, but I'm seriously reconsidering.

Queen Bee said:

She's not worth the drama. Delete!

Are you going to do a public friends cut? Those re teh lame!!!11 :mad:

I'll have my say, then she gets the big red X. :happy:

Public friends cuts are dumb! Because then you have people going "omggggggggggggg dont tak me offfff!" It's much easier to send a polite e-mail, or maybe even mention nothing at all.

GibsonGirl said:

I'll have my say, then she gets the big red X. :happy:

Public friends cuts are dumb! Because then you have people going "omggggggggggggg dont tak me offfff!" It's much easier to send a polite e-mail, or maybe even mention nothing at all.

:evil:

I hate when people are like, "I've deleted a bunch of people I don't talk to anymore or have the time to read up on, blah blah blah... if you want back in, leave a comment!" Attention h0rs. All of them. :tsk:

Queen Bee said:
I hate when people are like, "I've deleted a bunch of people I don't talk to anymore or have the time to read up on, blah blah blah... if you want back in, leave a comment!" Attention h0rs. All of them. :tsk:
:yes:

i used to get this shit all the time on various im programs. "omg i'm deleting everyone message me if you want to stay on!" :rolleyes:

Queen Bee said:

:evil:

Tell me about it! Those entries make me want to step on something small and defenceless. :tsk: You know what would be funny, though? If a person made that post and got no comments back. :happy:

What happened to Khanada and TRE? :sad:

EDIT: There she is! And there he is!

:wave:

This is not the Randoom I posted in this morning!! :yikes:

I will be skating in seven and one half hours and here I am! :happy::|

KhanadaRhodes said:

:yes:

i used to get this shit all the time on various im programs. "omg i'm deleting everyone message me if you want to stay on!" :rolleyes:

What's the point of adding them back in the first place? "Oh, my friends list is too big so I'm keeping it down to people I still keep in touch with, but if you still like me, I'll add you back and continue to ignore your entries :happy:" It doesn't make any sense.

GibsonGirl said:
Tell me about it! Those entries make me want to step on something small and defenceless. :tsk: You know what would be funny, though? If a person made that post and got no comments back. :happy:

What happened to Khanada and TRE? :sad:

EDIT: There she is!
i didn't know what you guys were talking about so i didn't want to intrude. :)

i'd love it if those attention whores got no attention whatsoever. :lmao:

Queen Bee said:
Schmeg!!!! :hyper:

You missed an entire thread. It filled to 500 in less than 24 hours. :crack:
You people are crazy!! :lol:

Re: "I'm deleting ppl," etc: someone recently made this post on the LJ community I still watch but haven't posted in or communicated with anyone in in about two years. And somehow I was not deleted. :huh:

Edit: Hi all! :D :wave:

KhanadaRhodes said:

i didn't know what you guys were talking about so i didn't want to intrude. :)

i'd love it if those attention whores got no attention whatsoever. :lmao:

The best are the fake suicidal ones. :happy: There was a girl on my friends list who dribbled nail polish all over her arm and tried to convince everyone that she was cutting herself. :happy: She got the boot rather rapidly.

GibsonGirl said:

The best are the fake suicidal ones. :happy: There was a girl on my friends list who dribbled nail polish all over her arm and tried to convince everyone that she was cutting herself. :happy: She got the boot rather rapidly.
:ohmy:

:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom