Randooooom: rockin edge is a tease

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
u2bonogirl said:
oh yeah. Im bad :rolleyes:
at least when I lied I didnt technically lie
I mean, I could play bass....I just didnt know it yet :hmm:

:lol: That's great!

u2bonogirl said:
oh yeah. Im bad :rolleyes:
at least when I lied I didnt technically lie
I mean, I could play bass....I just didnt know it yet :hmm:

:lol: I was in the church youthgroup band to play guitar (which I knew) and then the leader asked me if I could play bass. I said sure, (hadn't played hardly any bass before) and I played the next weekend :laugh: it went fine!!!!

the rockin edge said:

:lol: I was in the church youthgroup band to play guitar (which I knew) and then the leader asked me if I could play bass. I said sure, (hadn't played hardly any bass before) and I played the next weekend :laugh: it went fine!!!!
I was the right age to be in the youth band but I ended up playing in the adult team on sundays.
They needed a bass player, and I had just bought one. They assumed if I owned it I knew what to do with it :shrug:
Who was I to tell them differently?

the rockin edge said:

That's the nice thing about bass - if you know how to play the guitar, you know how to play the bass! It's like guitar, only simplified.

u2bonogirl said:

I was the right age to be in the youth band but I ended up playing in the adult team on sundays.
They needed a bass player, and I had just bought one. They assumed if I owned it I knew what to do with it :shrug:
Who was I to tell them differently?

same here, I had just gotten the bass :lol:

they asked me to play in the adult band but that meant I would have had to practice:wink:

All this bass talk is making me want this a whole lot more.

0111400300_md.jpg

Bye, TRE. :wave:

Imitating Edge. :drool: As long as it's not for commercial purposes, nothing better!

KhanadaRhodes said:

zoinks!! and i thought drum kits were expensive!

:sad:

I'd get an Epiphone...but hell, it's just not the same as a Gibson!

Oh, to be The Edge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom