Randooooom: rockin edge is a tease

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
u2bonogirl said:
I almost lost an eye breaking the little E string.
It stabbed into the skin under my eye and stuck there :yikes:

I had a bass for 2 years that I never changed the strings on :D

Oh, that's horrible. :yikes: Mine gave me a cut, but at least it didn't get stuck in there! Did you have to take any injections for it or anything?

I haven't changed the strings on my cheap knock-off Explorer copy for three years now. :drool: They need to be changed desperately, but I just couldn't be arsed to do it. :D

u2bonogirl said:
I almost lost an eye breaking the little E string.
It stabbed into the skin under my eye and stuck there :yikes:

I had a bass for 2 years that I never changed the strings on :D

Ack! R.E. is posting a picture! yeah :rockon:

:yikes: playing guitar is dangerous:|

everyone wants that picture don't they...

anyone remember the title of the thread:whistle:

Last edited:
u2bonogirl said:

has anybody ever stepped on a concealed guitar string in their carpet? yeesh the worst

No! :yikes: But I did stub my big toe on my amplifier when I got up to get a glass of water one night. Nail nearly came off and everything...

GibsonGirl said:

No! :yikes: But I did stub my big toe on my amplifier when I got up to get a glass of water one night. Nail nearly came off and everything...

Ack!
Thats icky
my strap used to always come off my guitar while I was playing it and if I wasnt holding on tight enough it would fall on my foot :lol:

:( I miss my guitar. its across the country from me

KhanadaRhodes said:

it just reaffirms my decision that if i ever take up an instrument, it will be the drums. :drool:

You should. :( I wish I asked my parents for some drums instead... In my old band, the drummer always used to let me give his drumkit a go when I felt like it. It was such fun.

u2bonogirl said:

Ack!
Thats icky
my strap used to always come off my guitar while I was playing it and if I wasnt holding on tight enough it would fall on my foot :lol:

:( I miss my guitar. its across the country from me

:lol:

That happens to me sometimes too, but I haven't had the misfortune of the guitar falling on my foot.

What kind of guitar is it?

u2bonogirl said:

a black lefty cort :yes:

the picture is in the journal?
:madspit: I kept looking in the photo section :lol:

You're the first person I've come across who plays on a Cort as well! :ohmy: I have a bottle green Cort S-400, a red Slammer Explorer, and an Ibanez acoustic. The Cort has lasted me a lot longer than I thought it would...the Explorer was great the first year and I was cursing myself for having to plod along on an old Cort initially, but it has really deteriorated lately. I hardly even play it anymore. The Cort's still going fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom