Randooooom: rockin edge is a tease

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:macdevil: Mark Burnett :macdevil:

burnett.jpg

Went back and read the first 10 pages of this thread and I think for the first time in a VERY long time I have no idea what's going on in Randoom. :reject: It was so easy to keep up with when we were barely getting through a thread a week!

:mad: Dunkin Donuts all but gave me a cup of milk this morning instead of an iced coffee but I was afraid to send it back because when I did that last week I got the Look of Death from the cashier and someone probably spit in it. I only go to that D&D on Wednesdays since it's on the way to the rink.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Hi Meg. :wave:

I went away for twenty minutes last night and was totally lost in here. :uhoh:
Hi! :D

I've been working a lot of nights lately since one of the other managers in on vacation, so when I come on I have nooooooooo idea what's going on or how many threads we've even gone through! :yikes: Good thing for :mac: or I'd be lost!!

We are getting the remnants of Dennis today and it's ugly and rainy out so I came home after running out for a bit...gotta love driving on the freeway and not hardly being able to see.

Soooo I am going to get something to eat and then begin preparation for *the* thread everyone has been waiting for....particularly ARW! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom