Randooooom....or else

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I signed leases for rental houses they realtors always acted completely offended that we ALL wanted to read the lease all the way through. One realtor even changed stuff AFTER we signed...they felt the need to add a housekeeper that we would have to pay for. :rolleyes: So on Housekeeper Day we would clean the house top to bottom so she'd have to go away and we wouldn't have to pay for it.

So where IS IWB? Her profile says she hasn't been around here since the 7th and I think it's the 9th! :uhoh:

It's freaking cold. :grumpy:

My dinner was not fabulous either. But I wasn't really hungry to begin with.

I'm Mr. Plow!
That's my name!
That name again is Mr. Plow!

:laugh: I love how no one's here and then suddenly two of us post at the same time!

Mr. Plow is a loser
(and I think he is a boozer)

I need to do laundry and shred some more bills and crap but I don't want to :tsk: My entire downstairs is a complete disaster now and I have no desire to do anything about it. :shrug:

I'll be back in a bit. :wave:

Someone MAKE me go to bed early tonight because I didn't sleep last night and I have a long-ass day tomorrow!

:drool: I finally finished shredding an entire shopping bag full of bills tonight :crack: I'm so happy it's done :sigh: I still have a ton of crap to go but it's not as much. I had just about every single bill or piece of mail I've ever gotten since moving into this house 16 months ago :coocoo: Once I move I'm not going to just throw everything in a bag and do it later because later will take 3 days of work to shred!

3 dvd's burned, I can do one in the morning while getting ready and send them Newport Mullet Mail tomorrow afternoon! All I have to do is remember to write down the address...:shifty:

Schmeg said:
3 dvd's burned, I can do one in the morning while getting ready and send them Newport Mullet Mail tomorrow afternoon! All I have to do is remember to write down the address...:shifty:

:eek: just don't forget!

And no more b&p's for the arw/Schmeg combo for a long time. :tsk:

Just no extras in the packages that will spontaneously combust and throw sugar all over the place when we do. :shrug:

fah said:
Good evening :wave:

The cd I'm rambling on about is HTDAAB. Yes, I still haven't played it. I am staring at it right now :ohmy:

I had pad thai for dinner again...it was good :up:
:wave:

Be strong, fah! Only 13 more days and you can have the real thing!! Don't listen to ARW :drool: over L&POE, she's the devil!!

The heat is making funny noises. :eyebrow: Sounds like there's a harmonica under my floor.

When Mr fah gave it to me he said 'it's pretty good'.

Thats a five star review from Mr fah and he doesn't really care the way some of us do about U2.

<<trying to be strong>>

there's so many people here now. I don't know if I like the extra 200+ people lurking at my randooom thoughts, and not just here. I feel like I could have an argument with a newbie in just about every thread I go to. Probably a good idea to just stick to this one....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom