Randooooom....or else

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Schmeg said:

:shocked: Tell us!!

:shifty: We were talking about Bono dreams last night! I even showed her the church where one of mine took place...and we were in the car where others took place...

:laugh:

I do that to my sister all the time at work. I'll email her and tell her part of the story. She hates when I do it but it's fun. :D

My dream was from the Baby Bono era. It was in black and white because all of their high school pictures I've seen are black and white. :der: I really don't remember much other than Bono was with Ali (or really any faceless girl but I think it was her) in an empty field wearing all black...jeans and a button down shirt. Then he wasn't wearing a shirt......

Why can't I have a shirtless Edge dream? I'll take any Edge dream :drool:

I wonder if the black button down shirt has something to do with the Vertigo video that I've only seen once online. :eyebrow: I never even look at any of those threads in Pleba either. I don't get where that came from. Also why a black and white dream from the late 70's/early 80's look? :weird:

AND WHY NOT EDGE? :mad:

arw9797 said:
My dream was from the Baby Bono era. It was in black and white because all of their high school pictures I've seen are black and white. :der: I really don't remember much other than Bono was with Ali (or really any faceless girl but I think it was her) in an empty field wearing all black...jeans and a button down shirt. Then he wasn't wearing a shirt......

I wonder if the black button down shirt has something to do with the Vertigo video that I've only seen once online. :eyebrow: I never even look at any of those threads in Pleba either. I don't get where that came from. Also why a black and white dream from the late 70's/early 80's look? :weird:

:ohmy: Very interesting! Shirtless Bono hasn't even appeared in any of my dreams (since I at least remember he's married in mine :sexywink: )

Why not Edge? That's a good question...kind of goes along with my theory that Bono is becoming a dream archetype...but I think too much about radom crap like that!

arw9797 said:
:grumpy: you both left. I guess you must be at the new place :sad:
Nah, the new place is down, we can't even get in.

:wink:

Just answering some journal comments since I feel the need to do that.

arw9797 said:

Not a bad dream...at least someone was shirtless.

Dont lose hope...I thought I'd never have a Pop era dream since I dream in Elevation most of the time.

Kariann said:

Not a bad dream...at least someone was shirtless.

Dont lose hope...I thought I'd never have a Pop era dream since I dream in Elevation most of the time.

I'd rather have a shirtless picture of Edge over a dream.....there's only 1 shirtless picture of him and he has on a blonde wig :mad: :mad: :mad:

arw9797 said:
maybe tomorrow. I need to get them back in the mail asap!
They have to...that was...Wednesday or Thursday...couldn't have been Thursday...I don't remember but they should have been there by Saturday at the latest!! :angry:

arw9797 said:
that's it for me for the night. I'm going to go finish the last few minutes of the game and go to sleep a little early tonight :drool:
It's late for me. I meant to go to bed an hour and a half ago. :crack:

:wave:

:tsk:

I went to sign my lease tonight after work. We agreed on a 14 month lease with 2 months off prorated instead of upfront. I got there and she handed me the lease and a pen and said to sign the last page kind of like she expected me to sign it without reading it first. Yeah right! Maybe if I didn't work in the leasing world I wouldn't have read every single word on the 5 page document but I do and all I do all day long is deal with customers who do not read their lease and then call with questions or issues.....anyways I noticed immediately that the amount was off by a little. Then I noticed it said 15 not 14. The woman working said that she asked her boss who did the lease, the one who I talked to on the phone regarding the terms, why it was 15 and not 14. She said that's how she did it and was leaving for the day and didn't change it and that she didn't know if I would just be ok with doing the extra month. :eyebrow: Uh...no. I purposely picked 14 not 15 because it's cheaper a month, not but much, but still....I'm not mad that I had to go there because I went a different way. I want to explore my traffic options so at least it gave me a chance to see a different way. I just think it was kind of shady that she wanted me to sign it without reading it. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom