Randooooom....or else

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
arw9797 said:

:( I'm losing you to REM aren't I? :(
Not a chance!! No one touches my soul like Bono! The concert was fabulous and they played one of my all time favorite songs ever (see journal). but U2 will always be #1!

arw9797 said:

I don’t know if I can take it
I’m not easy on my knees
Here’s my heart you can break it

I need some release, release, release
STOP IT!

*covers ears and hums Losing My Religion*

:kiss:

Schmeg said:

I am...but I've never posted there, I just wanted downloads and set lists but they don't like to share like Interferencers and now it's down so forget the set lists!

You'll never believe what my username is...SCHMEG!! :faint:

Thats kind of what I had in mind. Well in the event I would register I bet y'all can guess what my username would be!

snapcrack sucks ass. I just tried to upload a picture and it says "failed." Everytime I go to photobucket I get attacked by pop up ads. It's the only site that has been able to break through aol's pop up blocker. :mad: Snapfish must have cut me off after I told them were to go last month over my order because it's not the first "failed" message I've gotten recently when I've tried to upload. :mad:

arw9797 said:

Dec 7.

:shifty: I checked Queen Bee's journal....that was where we found it.

That means 1 every 11 months!

:sigh: we also planned our San Diego trip that night.

Let's plan a trip for the desert if February!!!! :sexywink: It can be Schmeg's birthday trip! :shifty:
:hyper: I can take one of those every 11 months! And that might be it...considering the power...:combust:

:hmm: Desert in February...I should just tell them I am taking 1 4-day weekend a month from January on! And then entire weeks off here and there for any mini road trips that might be necessary...and then Ireland...I need an LOA!

:drool: Sweetness Follows (you got Automatic for the People, right? If not one will be in the mail in the morning!)

Re: I'll show you the love!

arw9797 said:

Stop what? :wink:
You know! :angry:

I am strong!! I am stong!! 14 days and 52 minutes! I can do this!

Schmeg said:

:hyper: I can take one of those every 11 months! And that might be it...considering the power...:combust:

:hmm: Desert in February...I should just tell them I am taking 1 4-day weekend a month from January on! And then entire weeks off here and there for any mini road trips that might be necessary...and then Ireland...I need an LOA!

:drool: Sweetness Follows (you got Automatic for the People, right? If not one will be in the mail in the morning!)

Yep...and Out of Time.

Ok here's the plan:

Twin Cities in late January for the winter carvinal....dinner at the Liffey :drool: and see Amanda's new apartment.

The desert in February......

U2 in March, April, May, June, July, August........

It's really not much :sexywink:

Re: Re: I'll show you the love!.....we need LOVE AND PEACE!

Schmeg said:

You know! :angry:

I am strong!! I am stong!! 14 days and 52 minutes! I can do this!

I'll stop now. I understand that you want to stay pure. I don't like it though..... :(

*arw hangs head in shame* :sad:

arw9797 said:
snapcrack sucks ass. I just tried to upload a picture and it says "failed." Everytime I go to photobucket I get attacked by pop up ads. It's the only site that has been able to break through aol's pop up blocker. :mad: Snapfish must have cut me off after I told them were to go last month over my order because it's not the first "failed" message I've gotten recently when I've tried to upload. :mad:

I think the site is having issues tonight I was getting an error message earlier.

arw9797 said:

Yep...and Out of Time.

Ok here's the plan:

Twin Cities in late January for the winter carvinal....dinner at the Liffey :drool: and see Amanda's new apartment.

The desert in February......

U2 in March, April, May, June, July, August........

It's really not much :sexywink:
What is the New Adventures in Hi-Fi status? It's a sleeper but I have grown to really, really love it (How the West Was Won and Where It Got Us...E-Bow the Letter...Electolite...:drool: ) I don't really know Up well but there are some gems, and Reveal is not fabulous but there are some gems (All the Way to Reno...I'll Take the Rain...) and Around the Sun is also growing on me. New Adventures is almost as emergency as Automatic is. I think I'm also one of the few people in the world who really enjoys Monster.

/B&C

:hmm: I wonder if my doctor can put me on a mental health LOA...

Schmeg said:

Yeah we might only be able to deal with one every 11 months.

I really need to start my own business so I can come and go as I please. :yes:

I don't think REM has a chance of being played anytime soon. I've been dying to listen to them but it's just not happening. Especially since I stole my sister's Blood Sugar Sex Magik CD the other day :drool:

:heart: Chili Peppers :heart:

Re: Re: we need LOVE AND PEACE!...I'll just stay in Vertigo for now!

arw9797 said:

I'll stop now. I understand that you want to stay pure. I don't like it though..... :(

*arw hangs head in shame* :sad:
No shame! I can't believe I'm actually saying no! :ohmy:

arw9797 said:
:shocked:

holy crap I just realized I didnt' tell you about my Bono dream last night....
:shocked: Tell us!!

:shifty: We were talking about Bono dreams last night! I even showed her the church where one of mine took place...and we were in the car where others took place...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom