Randooooom....or else

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Schmeg said:

Tell me about it...I think I was officially scared off a few nights ago...I haven't been back since the "rattler" thread was discovered...

And now we shall never mention that again.

except when you pm me and tell me all about it because I think I missed that one....

arw9797 said:

except when you pm me and tell me all about it because I think I missed that one....
:crack: Are you gonna make me go back and find it? I'm frightened. Maybe you just want me to save you from the mental images and not do that? :D

:help:

Schmeg said:

Thank you for taking that dirty job...I owe you one. :wink:

We need some class this week!

Hey I just posted the link to the thread!

Yeah...and I realize that people who are new may post or bring up something that has been before but when I have popped in to see if anything new has shown up there is alot of repeats of old subjects so I must find something different this week.

*shudders*

I'll go back to blocking that out again right about now.

High Speed Train!

I wonder if BR would want to know it doubles as bug killer...that doesn't seem to be something BR would promote...Not to mention someone would start a "cruelty to animals" protest or something.

Note to self: Don't forget the w in whjy.com...those rocks and inspirational words were not very hjy-ish...

From Paul and Al's Toxic Joke Landfill:

Why did the Yankee fan stick his hat above the dash in the front window?

So he could use handicap parking.

:macdevil:

Schmeg said:
I wonder if BR would want to know it doubles as bug killer...that doesn't seem to be something BR would promote...Not to mention someone would start a "cruelty to animals" protest or something.

Yeah I dont need PETA on my ass!

I totally forgot that we had a real fire alarm at work today and we had to vacate the building and hang up on customers!

It ended up being that some dude in the warehouse hit a sprinkler with the fork lift and set it off. Apparently one of the LP guys slipped in the water and fell and they had to give him something else to wear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom