Randooooom......no shows for 6 weeks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
arw9797 said:
clever. I see you removed something I was going to steal. Interesting.

Well I'm going to get ready for work. Enjoy your little photo but just keep in my.....

p
a
y
b
a
c
k

i
s

a

b
i
t
c
h

:wave:

Remember - revenge is a dish best served cold

And it's now time to go to work :wave:

So I was listening to WBRU for 3 U2 songs in a row so I can win some tickets to the 28th show, jamming around my kitchen to Even Better and I Will Follow (must be a sign!!) when the dj played some jackass who called in and was all excited that he won and then the reverb for Crush with Eyeliner started and the dj cackled and said, "Fooled you all!" :tsk: I was all excited to win my tickets!

In other news: The Retro Lunch is my favorite hour of radio all day. Music used to be good!! You used to be able to listen to the radio without screaming and searching for a cd, ANY cd, or your iPod or something! :grumpy:

:huh: I just heard a KoL song on the radio...and I didn't hate it.

:scratch:

I'd like to see them while I'm drinking in a bar and see what I think then.

"Pope Bono Macphisto the First!!"
~WBRU

:huh:

Time to clean my room and maybe put some pictures in some albums! :D

arw9797 said:
I'm telling you...they weren't screaming AAAAAAAAAAAAA-IIIIIIIIIIIII and I couldn't see their greasy hair...it was almost a pleasant experience!!!

Edit: 9400 :ohmy:

I brought pictures with me to work today. I showed 2 people. Both gave me a funny look when they were finished and one of them said they'd never been to a concert before. Ever. :huh:

Okay I'm not cleaning I'm listening to KoL clips on iTunes. :shifty: I think the youtalktobono, youtalktobono song is King of the Rodeo and when he's not screaming, it's, once again, almost a pleasnat experience.

:hmm: What's a good illegal downloading place where I can get them and the new Dave Matthews album for free?

arw9797 said:
I brought pictures with me to work today. I showed 2 people. Both gave me a funny look when they were finished and one of them said they'd never been to a concert before. Ever. :huh:
:ohmy: They'd never been to a concert before?? Who doesn't go to concerts ever?

Schmeg said:
Okay I'm not cleaning I'm listening to KoL clips on iTunes. :shifty: I think the youtalktobono, youtalktobono song is King of the Rodeo and when he's not screaming, it's, once again, almost a pleasnat experience.

I dont' know you anymore. :tsk:

The AAAAAAAAAAAAA-IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII one is Pistol of Fire and I have come to the conclusion that half the pleasant experience is just laughing about our own renditions of these songs early Wednesday morning. :laugh:

Must...clean...room...

The Bucket sounds like this Fiona Apple (I think) song about those jeans of his with our names still on them or whatever...that's pretty funny too...

Okay I really have to go clean.

arw9797 said:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

youtalktobonoyoutalktobonoyoutalktobonoyoutalktobono
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

hugyosiiiista, loveyosiiiista!

:wave:

arw9797 said:

:ohmy:

i met some kid at the spring concert earlier this month who had said that the green day show the night before was his first concert ever, and he's 18. :scratch: but that...that is....:silent:

Schmeg said:

:hmm: What's a good illegal downloading place where I can get them and the new Dave Matthews album for free?

:no::no::no::no::no:

:laugh: Sorry, IWB, I'll be reformed soon. Really, it was just nostalgia!

:hyper: Sunday Bloody Sunday on BRU...uno!!!

My KOL confession...

I hadn't heard any of their music.
The cd was on sale (really cheap)
I bought it
I put it on and got 3-4 songs into it and wanted to stab my eyes out with sporks and that's possible cuz I own sporks

~feels better now~

:hug:

Nero is not nice today; it refuses to copy a whole dvd for me. :grumpy:

Needless to say, I didn't get through...so I went for a wak with my mom. It's SOOOOO beautiful out!! :drool:

Now Mr. Brightside is playing and I'm getting all :hyper: that Wake Up will start soon...I think 3 shows in 4 days made me a little :coocoo:...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom