Randooooom: Khanada will edit this later

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Bee said:
I accidentally quoted the post I meant to edit. :der:
ohhhh!

btw, i just checked my audioscrobbler thing (well i've not been playing music for like half an hour but i did just now check the status of my program) and it says it's down for maintenance. it better be keeping everything in queue. :mad:

KhanadaRhodes said:
btw, i just checked my audioscrobbler thing (well i've not been playing music for like half an hour but i did just now check the status of my program) and it says it's down for maintenance. it better be keeping everything in queue. :mad:

I hope so! :yikes:

Whatever's planned for the new site better be worth all this stress over the track count/recently played list. :mad:

the rockin edge said:
I'm giving them out for free:wink:
meanwhile my phone's not ringing :grumpy:

Queen Bee said:
I hope so! :yikes:

Whatever's planned for the new site better be worth all this stress over the track count/recently played list. :mad:
they're being so blase about all this! it's like "new site launched august 1st. it'll be fixed then." it's like gee thanks. :huh:

if they want us to donate, i subscribe to the theory that you make me want to by providing good customer service beforehand, not by saying you will if i subscribe. livejournal did the former, that's why i upgraded to paid service with them.

I found out my biggest nightmare really is coming true...well almost....

My old boss from last year, the one that I made my life hell the last month she was there, is coming back :scream: She's going to be working for the lawyers, who I have minimal contact with in my day to day work but I do have to attend a training class taught by the legal team each week. I dont' know if she would ever attend that class or not. She'll be on the other floor so hopefully I'll never see her.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

arw9797 said:

My old boss from last year, the one that I made my life hell the last month she was there, is coming back :scream: She's going to be working for the lawyers, who I have minimal contact with in my day to day work but I do have to attend a training class taught by the legal team each week. I dont' know if she would ever attend that class or not. She'll be on the other floor so hopefully I'll never see her.

:hug:

arw9797 said:

Wow, that sucks. :down:

:hug:

Queen Bee said:

Are you serious? How?? :hyper:

I was browsing the AS forums, iTunes (Windows) to be exact & they are discussing in a thread there how it can/is being done. I was in a hurry so I didn't read it all - but it sounds like it is being done from what I read. :yes: :hyper:

It will be good if it can be done - because it will give a more complete picture of my listening habits, there is a lot of things I generally only listen to on the pod & vice versa.

arw9797 said:

Oh man, I'm sorry. :( :hug:

timothius said:

I was browsing the AS forums, iTunes (Windows) to be exact & they are discussing in a thread there how it can/is being done. I was in a hurry so I didn't read it all - but it sounds like it is being done from what I read. :yes: :hyper:

It will be good if it can be done - because it will give a more complete picture of my listening habits, there is a lot of things I generally only listen to on the pod & vice versa.

Yeah, likewise! My play counts on my iPod are also drastically different from my play counts on iTunes. I can't wait for that iPod development. :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom