Randooooom: Khanada will edit this later

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Bee said:

I guess now wouldn't be the time to tell you I watched the premiere last night and will probably be watching the live performance episode tonight. :silent:

Well I give you props for at least having an open mind about it & watching at least one full cycle. :yes:

Kariann said:
So have I missed too much of Big Brother to catch up in the event I would choose to watch?

I watched the first one they had but that was it.

I don't think so. I missed the first 2 shows and figured out what was going on tonight. You really only missed the 1st nominations and veto.

timothius said:

Well I give you props for at least having an open mind about it & watching at least one full cycle. :yes:

was that a shot at me?

This show would be like Rock Star U2 to me and Bono wasn't around but the rest of U2 went on TV to find a new singer. INXS was a major part of my past and I cried for days when I found out about Michaels death. Like I said the other day if they want to find a new singer, great! But not this way. It hurts too bad to see them do something like this. Sorry if you don't get it.

arw9797 said:

was that a shot at me?

This show would be like Rock Star U2 to me and Bono wasn't around but the rest of U2 went on TV to find a new singer. INXS was a major part of my past and I cried for days when I found out about Michaels death. Like I said the other day if they want to find a new singer, great! But not this way. It hurts too bad to see them do something like this. Sorry if you don't get it.

I have to agree. I remember my friends sister taking us to Cleveland to see them live and to be honest I dont think I could really like them with at new singer. Michael was such a major presence and to me really made the band for me. I couldnt imagine them without his voice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom