Randooooom: Khanada will edit this later

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
beau2ifulday said:

It's in their interests (and my interests) to do it. I just hope they jump on the bandwagon sooner rather than later :(

I haven't seen this trailer - it may not be on my DVD, or I may have overlooked it. Where is it on yours?

Yeah, me too. I hope they include extras on the DVD if they ever release it in our lifetime.

I think it's on disc 2. It's basically just of the first minute or so of Zoo Station. :drool:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
It was fanfuckingtastic. :drool:

I kinda feel that way about them back during UF... I'd kill to see an UF show more than a JT show. :hug:
i second that emotion, on both counts. :D i've been a fan since achtung baby as well. :drool: but i'd love to have seen them during UF. closest i came was my babysitter in pittsburgh needed a ride from my mom to meet up with her church group which was seeing them during that tour! :drool:

the rockin edge said:
I have $52 bucks in my wallet and some checks lying around.

All to be spent in Chicago I'm afraid:(
what're you doing in chicago? :hyper:

Queen Bee said:

Yeah, me too. I hope they include extras on the DVD if they ever release it in our lifetime.

There was a huge amount of video shot on not only the Australian leg of the tour (where I think at least 3 shows were proshot) but the entire ZooTV tour. What I would like to see would be Disc 1 complete unedited concert, we can finally have TTTYAATW because the young lass can sign off on the agreement with Dolby 5.1 sound.

Then on Disc 2 just have a 1:30 hour doco of ZooTV & it's impact made out of the sheer amount footage they have. Then have a few extra highlights of the ZooTV tour on that disc. Simple.

It's not completely impossible that some dirivitive of this would happen in the next while, considering U2 seem to be on a Zoo trip atm.

timothius said:

There was a huge amount of video shot on not only the Australian leg of the tour (where I think at least 3 shows were proshot) but the entire ZooTV tour. What I would like to see would be Disc 1 complete unedited concert, we can finally have TTTYAATW because the young lass can sign off on the agreement with Dolby 5.1 sound.

Then on Disc 2 just have a 1:30 hour doco of ZooTV & it's impact made out of the sheer amount footage they have. Then have a few extra highlights of the ZooTV tour on that disc. Simple.

It's not completely impossible that some dirivitive of this would happen in the next while, considering U2 seem to be on a Zoo trip atm.

Just the thought of that is making me :combust:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom