Randooooom: Can I borrow your Sharpie?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
arw9797 said:

my parents just got new furniture and said I could have the chair that was in their family room. It's peach and my stuff is plum :| I should look for a slipcover for it because that peach color is not going to last too long next to my cute plum couch :tsk: I do love the chair though :drool: It's very comfy :yes:

Kickass! :yes:

What I got really isn't a slipcover, more like a big tapestry thing that could be used any number of ways. Right now I'm thinking of leaving the chair my mom is giving me as is (it's green) and draping the slipcover on my loveseat instead. :hmm:

I just want Thom Filicia from Queer Eye to take me shopping in NYC and redo my apartment for me, lol.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
:doesEdgethumbsup:

2e10db75.jpg

Queen Bee said:

what a hottie! :combust: And to think I was wandering the streets of Dublin just minutes from this beautiful picture :sad: There's no way I could have found him in time. I would have had to have missed a few songs just to get over to the Clarence. Not worth it I guess :tsk: But he looks so :cute: in that jacket! :drool:

:sad: my internet died at home again :mad: :mad: :madspit:

It's so hot in my apartment that I decided to sleep at my parents tonight. It's so damn cold here that I'm going to have to sleep with a hoodie on! :der:

arw9797 said:

what a hottie! :combust: And to think I was wandering the streets of Dublin just minutes from this beautiful picture :sad: There's no way I could have found him in time. I would have had to have missed a few songs just to get over to the Clarence. Not worth it I guess :tsk: But he looks so :cute: in that jacket! :drool:

You already had met him, arw! :mad:

:wink:

Seriously, I think I would have been bummed had I missed seeing him like that, too. :drool:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

You already had met him, arw! :mad:

:wink:

Seriously, I think I would have been bummed had I missed seeing him like that, too. :drool:

It was tough knowing they would be outside of the Clarence and the hotel really isn't that far away from Croke. Maybe a 5 minute car ride...but a good 20 minute walk and with all the people it took even longer. Plus we were dead on our feet. I'm really glad that we stayed especially for Croke 2 because that was an amazing show! :drool:

Meeting Edge once and standing in front of him again the next day just wasn't enough for me! :tsk: I plan on doing it as many times as I can for the next 5 shows I'm going to.

I watched about 40 minutes of it and then I couldn't handle the heat anymore so I left. I got here in time for the nomination thingy though. I didn't pay too much attention to the food competition since was packing but I watched enough of it to see what was going on. Eric drives me crazy! :mad:

arw9797 said:

It was tough knowing they would be outside of the Clarence and the hotel really isn't that far away from Croke. Maybe a 5 minute car ride...but a good 20 minute walk and with all the people it took even longer. Plus we were dead on our feet. I'm really glad that we stayed especially for Croke 2 because that was an amazing show! :drool:

Meeting Edge once and standing in front of him again the next day just wasn't enough for me! :tsk: I plan on doing it as many times as I can for the next 5 shows I'm going to.

I'll be happy if I meet him once! :shifty:

Queen Bee said:

Me too! ARW is too needy :tsk:

I've been in front of :bono: 3 times...I think I'm good to go with him. Of course I'll be just fine if it happens again but it's Mr The :edge: that I must see! He's so damn adorable in person. :drool:

arw9797 said:

Yeah I was pretty much focused on being at the shows in Dublin. It would have been cool to meet them there but that show was worth it. :yes:

Once you experience success once you wanna keep going back for more! That is good because I was hoping your plans were on track with mine. :wink: I really want to get at least one of my Bono pics signed.

Queen Bee said:
I had a dream last night that this thread quickly filled to 500 and a new thread was created by The Edge (but he was real this time! ;)). Every time he posted something, all that anyone would post in response to him was :ohmy:.
:lol:

I had a dream that I was backing up in my car and I backed up REALLY hard into another car that was also backing up and the entire back half of my car was smashed. All I could think of was how my car insurance went down again in May and now it would be going up in three years.

Makes me like Mr. "Enjoy Your Vacation!" Mustang from San Diego that much more!

Schmeg said:

:lol:

I had a dream that I was backing up in my car and I backed up REALLY hard into another car that was also backing up and the entire back half of my car was smashed. All I could think of was how my car insurance went down again in May and now it would be going up in three years.

Makes me like Mr. "Enjoy Your Vacation!" Mustang from San Diego that much more!

I do not want to think about any foreign objects and my car meeting each other at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom