Randooooom: Can I borrow your Sharpie?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
typomeg.gif
typomeg.gif
typomeg.gif
typomeg.gif
typomeg.gif

:lmao:

Queen Bee said:

I should make a jumbo-sized smilie instead. Hmm... or maybe one focused on the markings :hmm:

typomeg.gif
Why do I keep egging on your evil ideas??? :banghead:

10. That damn thing he does with his hand

You know what I'm talking about: that thing where he goes "Cut it out" and makes a cutting motion, then uses his hand to emphasize the word "it", then puts up his thumb and motions out as if he were an umpire. That thing isn’t cool. Why does he do it, is it so that deaf people will be aware that there is something he wants "cut it"?
:scream: Now it's gotten personal!

I must have missed the episode where Joey tried to seduce Uncle Jesse...what does your page have to say about that?

Queen Bee said:
Uncle-Jesse-and-David-Hasselhoff.jpg

I wish my Photoshop skillz were that advanced. :sad:

typomeg.gif
One can only dream! :laugh:

I actually DO wish mine were that advanced...

Schmeg said:
I must have missed the episode where Joey tried to seduce Uncle Jesse...what does your page have to say about that?

That episode sparked a huge Joey/Uncle Jesse slash following. Some of the best fan fics I've ever read in my life! :love:

I just noticed that it looks like :typo: in the the post with Hasselhoff and Uncle Jesse is fawning over them. :laugh:

typomeg.gif

OH MY GOD SOME SITE JUST STARTED SINGING THE FULL HOUSE THEME AT ME!!!!!!!

:yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

Queen Bee said:

That episode sparked a huge Joey/Uncle Jesse slash following. Some of the best fan fics I've ever read in my life! :love:

I just noticed that it looks like :typo: in the the post with Hasselhoff and Uncle Jesse is fawning over them. :laugh:

typomeg.gif
:love: Point me in the JoEy/UnClE jEsSe direction!!! lolz!!!111

:typo: LOOOVES David and Uncle Jesse!

Schmeg said:

:love: Point me in the JoEy/UnClE jEsSe direction!!! lolz!!!111

:typo: LOOOVES David and Uncle Jesse!

Fiiiine, but I'm going to hoard the NC-17 fics for myself. I don't want to share ALL of the wealth. The fic where Joey/Uncle Jesse have a steamy adventure at the Smash Club is TeH BEsT EvAr!!!11!!1 :drool:

typomeg.gif

You know...I think when I start thinking about posting stuff like, "Fine then I'll write my own," it's time for bed! :laugh:

:wave: Night! Maybe I'll see you in the same Randoom tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom