Randooooom: Can I borrow your Sharpie?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Bee said:
How's the sound quality, Schmegalous? :hyper:
Not too shabby, Queen Bee-tifa. :wink: The taper said it wasn't great, but I've heard much worse! *cough* the first Croke 2 posted *cough*

shari schultz said:

*happy thoughtshappy thoughts
happy thoughtshappy thoughts*
Thanks! :D

*dancing to I Will Follow*

Just by naming the songs in iTunes I can tell that this was a kickass show. Sounds good so far!!! :drool: Although I think I named this one Elevation by accident. :der:

I have had a second room-cleaning gangbusters wind and I'm considering going under the bed. :shifty: That could be very VERY scary.

My closet looks good, though. :D And it's funny how much stuff you can fit in your drawers when you take out all the stuff you never ever wear!

Queen Bee said:

I've had estimates of 31 hours, 20, 19, 48, and 187 in the past 2 hours! :madspit:
:mad: I'VE HAD AN ESTIMATED 31 HOURS SINCE YESTERDAY AFTERNOON! :mad:

fah said:
Hi Randoomers :D

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack

:wave:
faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! :hyper: Welcome back! How was the trip???????????

HOLY CRAP I LOVE YOU SEND IT!!!

Thanks for the happy thoughts, guys!!! :hug:

http://s41.you sendit.com/d.aspx?id=3JAPSNNWTIJ1M3TOT1XW04UXMN

Yes, the fah family survived the trip and we're still talking to each other :giggle:

We did lots of stuff - it was a great holiday :up:

The mini fahs didn't want to come home this morning :(

Kariann said:

She might not see this if her internet isnt working...she was going to go back to her place I think.
I pm'ed her, too, but I thought since there's been so much talk (maybe too much talk...) I'd post it here, too. :)

Queen Bee said:
It's new thread time. :ohmy:

I had fond memories of this one. :sad:
Me too, it lasted more than 8 seconds...and then there was the Joey/Uncle Jesse slash...:shifty:

Who starts the new one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom