Randooooom: Can I borrow your Sharpie?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep tripping over the same pair of shoes every time I walk into my room.

arw9797 said:
well I can see our pleba thread was a big hit last night...with us! Hardly anyone else has posted in it! :laugh: We probably scared everyone off! :der:
Nobody pays any attention to us in Pleba. :rolleyes: All the sUpErFaNs who signed up since November are far too cool for the likes of us.

I've had 31 hours left on the Glendale dvd since yesterday afternoon. :mad:

Someone make me clean my room! PLEASE!!! :scream:

arw9797 said:

yes I've noticed or they act like I'm a newbie to pleba! :|
They'll all fall off the face of the earth when the tour ends and then Pleba will once again be ours, ALL OURS!!!!!!!!! *evil laughter*

I can't decide what era U2 I want to put on...or if I want to watch the 5 hours of Live 8 I taped last week...

arw9797 said:
Amsterdam III is up!!! I dont' care if it's audio or video right now....I NEED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :scream: I have to hear New Year's Day :sad:
Holy crap!! :hyper::drool::faint::combust:

I'm all over it.

:wave:

:madspit: My mom decided to be helpful and finish my laundry that was by the washer. :confused: She hasnt' done that in years. Well she put 4 tshirts in the dryer that do not go in the dryer! :scream: I hope they didn't shrink too much because I wanted to wear some of them to work this week :mad: and I didn't bring anything else with to wash that I can wear to work. I guess I better grab some more crap when I go back to my apartment. :mad:

Okay the guy who recorded it essentially says his recording isn't great and he had to move around to get away from security but there's another one coming soon that will be much better.

And now I have to leave the computer before it blows up with two torrents, iTunes, and blue crack.

896 hours left on Amsterdam III. :crack:

Good afternoon, girls. :wave:

I was up all night with Edge. :sexywink: I ended up getting a U2 video itch and watched a lot of my old videos, my Zoo TV stuff and the Rock HOF ceremony. I just woke up. :yawn:

I need to do laundry but I also need to go to Target and call my cousin and I don't have any desire to do any of it at all. :crack:

Queen Bee said:
I'm going to go screen cap Live 8 even though my efforts won't be appreciated. :sad:
First of all........and just to annoy Queen Bea:evil:
to. much. too. Komment. onn.

I will appreciate them:flirt:. I promise.

The belt thread kicks ass!
Yes, it does. Better later than never *tries to help Queen Bee*

New Year’s Day (Bono thinks Edge has changed the solo for first time in twenty years, Edge admits it was an accident.)
I find that :lol:

Apparently Bono sang Miss Sarajevo, too.......
DL-ing as we speak, er type. 30 minutes......*waits patiently*

Love And Peace Or Else (Partly sung with Elvis-voice / moves)
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!X's 1,000,000,000,000,000

belt.gif
HELLO:combust:

gretsch-thumb.jpg

wants $3,600 *whimper*

Last edited:
Kariann said:

I presume this will be included with all of the collection you have for me?

I will only help with yours if you help with mine. I still have crap stacked in the corner from Ireland!
Oh yes...I have several mailers all addressed and ready to go but I keep finding more stuff. :crazy: The next big cleaning project will be the computer...gotta burn, backup, and delete or else I will be doing the Kaboomcha dance!

BLUE ANGELS RIGHT OVER THE FREAKIN HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:combust::hyper:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shari schultz said:

First of all........and just to annoy Queen Bea:evil:
to. much. too. Komment. onn.

I will appreciate them:flirt:. I promise.

Yes, it does. Better later than never *tries to help Queen Bee*

I find that :lol:

DL-ing as we speak, er type. 30 minutes......*waits patiently*

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!X's 1,000,000,000,000,000

belt.gif
HELLO:combust:

gretsch-thumb.jpg

wants $3,600 *whimper*
I agree with everything you say!!!!!!!

:shifty:

Um, anyway...Thirty minutes?! I have 4 hours!!! And still with the 31 hours on Glendale!! Shoot me now!!! But then revive me so I can hear the New Year's Day solo and the Elvis L&POE voice and then rob a bank for $3600 so I can buy a gorgeous guitar.

Okay in the cleaning out the closet, I found some stuff that I saved in case they ever fit again...and they do. :D Not the scary-skinny stuff, but the stuff I got for the interim stages before and after scary-skinny. If I stop eating everything in sight as I have been for the last four days, they might even almost look good!

:heart: skating :heart:

Schmeg said:
Okay in the cleaning out the closet, I found some stuff that I saved in case they ever fit again...and they do. :D Not the scary-skinny stuff, but the stuff I got for the interim stages before and after scary-skinny. If I stop eating everything in sight as I have been for the last four days, they might even almost look good!

:heart: skating :heart:

I wish that happened to me...finding things that would fit now. I seriously need to get some new jeans....I am getting annoyed with the saggy butt look.

shari schultz said:
BLUE ANGELS RIGHT OVER THE FREAKIN HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:combust::hyper:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:hyper: Wave to them for me!!

One time the Concord flew over my house. God knows how it got to land at my little airport, but it did. I forget who was on it. No one really important.

Another time they had to close down the highway because Bill Clinton was in town. /off-topic

Kariann said:

I wish that happened to me...finding things that would fit now. I seriously need to get some new jeans....I am getting annoyed with the saggy butt look.
Losing weight is the best excuse to go buy some new jeans! :up:

Okay back to cleaning...I have several piles of crap around the room. The Donation pile and the Trash piles aren't as big as I'd hoped...but I haven't gotten under the bed yet. :crack:

Also I need a shredder...anyone got a shredder I can borrow?

Hotfeethotfeethotfeet...........I keep running outside when I hear planes........sure, now I have my camera and now they are gonna play stay away from my neighborhood

KhanadaRhodes said:

:giggle: i know. but see, at least these are just my pics and not a dvd that was released worldwide.

OH!!! did i mention they filmed the nashville concert?! :hyper: and i noticed they kept panning the cameras out to the audience and they filmed me several times. i was holding up a record i was trying to get signed (that i got signed in memphis) and they kept filming me!! :hyper:
:up:! Autographs too...........*excited for you*:hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom