Randooooom: Can I borrow your Sharpie?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Schmeg said:
:wave: Hi Khananananada! How was the show?

I've crashed...but now I'm getting myself all sugared up again. :coocoo:
hey schmeg!! :hyper: :wave:

weeeeeell i went to two shows actually (last night and tonight) and both were eeeeeeeexcellent. :drool:

i was in the SECOND FUCKING ROW last night and the sixth row tonight :hyper: and tonight i couldn't believe it they played my most favourite song which they don't play live all that often and i was all psyched cuz i managed to get some of my rare dd memorabilia signed plus i got to meet the opening band in nashville and here in memphis (same band). i partied with them last night (no lie, i probably shouldn't say any more than that) and tonight i was able to get them all to sign my tee shirt and my cd. :rockon:

now i'm sifting through my pics. i took about 250 pics total from both concerts. some of these will be perfect desktop pics :drool:

KhanadaRhodes said:

i was in the SECOND FUCKING ROW last night and the sixth row tonight :hyper: and tonight i couldn't believe it they played my most favourite song which they don't play live all that often and i was all psyched cuz i managed to get some of my rare dd memorabilia signed plus i got to meet the opening band in nashville and here in memphis (same band). i partied with them last night (no lie, i probably shouldn't say any more than that) and tonight i was able to get them all to sign my tee shirt and my cd. :rockon:

:shocked:

Queen Bee said:
Goodnight Kariann :wave:

Hi Koowanda! Did you meet the band? :hyper:
hey queen bee!!! :happy:

no i didn't, which was a bummer, but i still did manage to get some of my stuff signed (i made friends with people who were going backstage).

i did meet the opening act and almost did something i'd probably regret at a later date though!! :hyper:

KhanadaRhodes said:

hey schmeg!! :hyper: :wave:

weeeeeell i went to two shows actually (last night and tonight) and both were eeeeeeeexcellent. :drool:

now i'm sifting through my pics. i took about 250 pics total from both concerts. some of these will be perfect desktop pics :drool:
:hyper: Sounds great!!

You can't say more about partying with them? Oh, come on! Don't leave us hanging! :sexywink: Consider it an educational experience for the rest of us!

I just about licked the bowl I pured the kettle corn into.

No food for me tomorrow. :tsk: Food and me are DONE for this weekend.

Okay I'll probably have some toast. But that's it until everyone else gets home!!!

Schmeg said:
:hyper: Sounds great!!

You can't say more about partying with them? Oh, come on! Don't leave us hanging! :sexywink: Consider it an educational experience for the rest of us!
okay, fine fine. :D

we got back to our hotel room last night kinda bummed that we hadn't been able to meet the band but still psyched cuz we were going to be seeing them the next day and we had had great seats and a great time. we get in the hotel lobby and we see this OMG FUCKING HOT rocker guy and we go "omigor you're with the band!!!" (meaning the opening band) and at first he seemed taken aback like we thought he was with dd then we clarified we meant stimulator (the opening act, who are awesome btw) and we were telling him how awesome they were and stuff.

we were talking his ear off for a while and some other people with the band walked in and it turned out they were staying just a couple rooms down from us! they said they were going out for drinks in a few minutes and asked us if we wanted to come along. we were like hell yeah! and we went back to our rooms to change into some more comfortable shoes and freak out.

so anyway we meet the band over at the bar and we only stayed for like an hour or so since we knew we had to get up kinda early the next day (we didn't get over to the bar until around 12:30) and make the drive back to memphis. well one of the guys with the band was flirting with me and let's just say if i'd had any alcohol and i'd gotten up to go to the bathroom...we would've fucked in the bathroom. seriously.

so that's how i almost became a groupie. :silent:

KhanadaRhodes said:

okay, fine fine. :D

we got back to our hotel room last night kinda bummed that we hadn't been able to meet the band but still psyched cuz we were going to be seeing them the next day and we had had great seats and a great time. we get in the hotel lobby and we see this OMG FUCKING HOT rocker guy and we go "omigor you're with the band!!!" (meaning the opening band) and at first he seemed taken aback like we thought he was with dd then we clarified we meant stimulator (the opening act, who are awesome btw) and we were telling him how awesome they were and stuff.

we were talking his ear off for a while and some other people with the band walked in and it turned out they were staying just a couple rooms down from us! they said they were going out for drinks in a few minutes and asked us if we wanted to come along. we were like hell yeah! and we went back to our rooms to change into some more comfortable shoes and freak out.

so anyway we meet the band over at the bar and we only stayed for like an hour or so since we knew we had to get up kinda early the next day (we didn't get over to the bar until around 12:30) and make the drive back to memphis. well one of the guys with the band was flirting with me and let's just say if i'd had any alcohol and i'd gotten up to go to the bathroom...we would've fucked in the bathroom. seriously.

so that's how i almost became a groupie. :silent:
OMG! Tricky with the blue writing!! :shame:

Good story!!! :hyper:

Khanananananada will from now on be known as Khanandascandalicious.

This guy?

sean1.jpg

Queen Bee said:

Why don't I have any nicknames? :sad:
:hmm:

Let me get back to you on that...I can only come up with one good nickname a night.

Queen Bee said:

It's impossible to come up with cute nicknames for Queen Bee or Barbara. :grumpy:
Especially since you already took Barbarooster. :grumpy:

I saw a boat that said Queen Bea while I was stuck in traffic for 129472947 hours on the way to work and I was tempted to thell them they spelled Bee wrong.

Holy crap it's 3 am!!! Who let me stay up this late? I have serious room cleaning out to start this weekend!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom