Randooooom: Can I borrow your Sharpie?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kariann said:
I am a little bitter about the one of him from behind and you could see the studded belt so well. That should have been revealed long ago.

down.gif
:uhoh: :sad: :reject:

Kariann said:

I was waiting for the vertical typing.

I am a little bitter about the one of him from behind and you could see the studded belt so well. That should have been revealed long ago.

I agree! THAT is exactly what I've been talking about! :angry:

And it's been very difficult to keep the vertical typing down. I've wanted to vertical type everything I've said for the past hour. I just couldn't hold back anymore :tsk:

From U2log :faint:

Amsterdam III

New Year’s Day (Bono thinks Edge has changed the solo for first time in twenty years, Edge admits it was an accident.)

I WANT TO HEAR IT!!!!!!!! :scream:

arw9797 said:
From U2log :faint:

Amsterdam III

New Year’s Day (Bono thinks Edge has changed the solo for first time in twenty years, Edge admits it was an accident.)

I WANT TO HEAR IT!!!!!!!! :scream:
Apparently Bono sang Miss Sarajevo, too, which is weird because I was actually able to listen to that yesterday for the first time in a LONG time and it made me sad for a different reason. I can't wait until this show appears!!!

Schmeg said:

Apparently Bono sang Miss Sarajevo, too, which is weird because I was actually able to listen to that yesterday for the first time in a LONG time and it made me sad for a different reason. I can't wait until this show appears!!!

The European shows have been going up pretty quickly so maybe the wait wont be long.

Queen Bee said:

There's a video clip at U2log :yes:
:der: Sorry, I didn't see this, I was too busy crying. Miss Sarajevo does that to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom