Randooooom.... all I want is a picture of you

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Queen Bee said:
The early demos.... :drool:

I think I'm going to have to reset my iPod. :sad: A file I uploaded fucked up my iPod's storage stats. I can't find any troubleshooting tips to fix it, so I think I'll have to go with the factory reset. I'm not looking forward to uploading everything over again and organizing my playlists. :mad:

:yikes: that sounds scary :hug:

OK, time to make a real attempt at sleep. Soon. But, I am going to exit this thread......yes, yes, I'm sure you both are chagrined at my impending departure. :)

Schmeg said:

:drool: automatic updates :drool:

Unless you have more than 5000 songs on iTunes. Then :hug:.

I've got 4992 songs. :|

Whatever you do, don't ever import files over 700MB into your iPod. I found a torrent for a gapless apple lossless file of the Phoenix 2 show. I decided that it wasn't worth the download after I listened to it. When I tried deleting it, I got 23154643164 error messages and my storage stats fucked up. :|

No spoken words said:
OK, time to make a real attempt at sleep. Soon. But, I am going to exit this thread......yes, yes, I'm sure you both are chagrined at my impending departure. :)

:reject: how rude of me....

:wave: hi!

Welcome to randoooooooom

Not rude at all....I was enjoying reading your banter, regardless of the depths of my incomprehension. Me typing random/useless entries just served to increase my mirth! Translation:

I'm a fucking dork who is up late and on the computer.

No spoken words said:
There's actually like 4 more people hree, not just 2.

:wink:

:wave: Hi and welcome! :D

Queen Bee said:

and me too :reject:

:wave:

Thanks again for calling me during the show last night, NSW! :D

No problem, I hope you were able to hear what was going on, my cell phone sucks under optimum conditions, let alone at a concert.

I did not know what else to type about the song so I just gave up and called you. :) Glad you answered!!

No spoken words said:

Schmeg, I never was any good with the math.

:)

Howdy.
Well, we all seem to share a brain, so really, you weren't too far off. :D

Schmeg said:
Now I have A Sort of Homecoming stuck in my head. :drool:

That's a good thing! :)

Finally, my member name strikes and strikes hard.

Soon, a voice in my head will insist "And you KNOW it's time to go..."

Go = sign off, in this case.

:)

math is overrated anyway.

i feel sick.

i'm hungry.

bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuce tomorrow! :hyper:

mark lind remembers me. :lol:

i really need to write my final paper for the berlin wall class...

IWasBored said:
math is overrated anyway.

i feel sick.

i'm hungry.

bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuce tomorrow! :hyper:

mark lind remembers me. :lol:

i really need to write my final paper for the berlin wall class...

Maybe if you eat you will feel better?

Bruce, nice.

I wrote my final paper for my final class so friggin long ago.

I wish I had a code name, not sure why. Also not sure why I make mention of that just now.

No spoken words said:

No problem, I hope you were able to hear what was going on, my cell phone sucks under optimum conditions, let alone at a concert.

I did not know what else to type about the song so I just gave up and called you. :) Glad you answered!!

It was hard to make out in the beginning (my cell phone sucks), but I still really enjoyed listening to it!

And thanks again for the text messages and providing snippet info for the setlist party. I was impressed by the complete sentences you wrote out. Do you have one of those snazzy blackberry/sidekicks or were you using the numerical keypad on your phone? Either way :up: :up:

:grumpy: If someone would go see Bruuuuuce with me, I could have gone...I have tomorrow off and I don't have to work til 1 on Saturday. But I don't really want to go to Boston alone.

:drool: COOLACTUVE BARINA :drool:

No spoken words said:

Maybe if you eat you will feel better?

Bruce, nice.

I wrote my final paper for my final class so friggin long ago.

I wish I had a code name, not sure why. Also not sure why I make mention of that just now.

no food. it's nose/cough sick, so that wouldn't help anyway.

secret agent NOSPOKENWORDS!

Back
Top Bottom