Randooooom.... all I want is a picture of you

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ok how come everyone can see the video but me? I've tried AOL and IE and nothing works. Am I supposed to just click the link and there it is? All I see is a picture of Edge in a little box to the right and that's all :scream:

:scream: my dad gave my sister the laptop since he and my mom both have a computer at work. He told me I use it more than they do and I only use it for about 15 minutes once a week when I'm over on Sundays. I told my sister I only get 5 free hours of dial up with aol a month and that's it. Her aol screen name is under my account. She's been online just as much as I have this weekend :mad: :mad: :mad: She's paying for every second over 5 hours :mad: She might as well get her own aol account. :grumpy:

arw9797 said:
I really should not be listening to Bad right now :tsk:
:hug:

I did the same thing to myself earlier...but sometimes torturing your self is fun.

I'm going to bed now, I think :huh:

I'm for sure going to read for a bit.....I think I need a mental health day tomorrow but I feel so guilty doing that especially since we get next Monday off for Memorial day. I just want to sleep in and then stay in bed and read all day. :sigh:

Queen Bee said:
Schmeg! Chicago 2 is up at U2Torrents. :drool:
:drool: The Audio Department of the Schmeg/Kariann U2 New Media Team has already informed me! :D

Tell me when the LA dvd is up and then we're in business!

Signed,
The Video Department

arw9797 said:
I'm going to bed now, I think :huh:

I'm for sure going to read for a bit.....I think I need a mental health day tomorrow but I feel so guilty doing that especially since we get next Monday off for Memorial day. I just want to sleep in and then stay in bed and read all day. :sigh:

I had one of those days on Friday but didnt take it either. I have my freebie but I'm saving that for later on.

fah said:
I have not seen the 'Edge dancing' video :shifty:

you'll find it in 2 places....in pleba in the Chicago pics towards the last page or in the tour forum in the fan stories and photo area there's a streaming video thread. If it doesn't work, clear your temporary internet files :sexywink: It's too cute :cute:

:edge: :heart:

arw9797 said:

you'll find it in 2 places....in pleba in the Chicago pics towards the last page or in the tour forum in the fan stories and photo area there's a streaming video thread. If it doesn't work, clear your temporary internet files :sexywink: It's too cute :cute:

:edge: :heart:

Back
Top Bottom