Randooooom.... all I want is a picture of you

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Queen Bee said:
trueaiiiiaiaiiiilove.jpg

:hug: Poor Meg!

arw9797 said:

you missed the cute interview and

E
L
E
V
A
T
O
N
!
!
!

:sad:
:sad: Maybe it will be online when I got home from work in 11 hours. :sigh:
:wave: Off to spend this beautiful spring afternoon selling clothes to grumpy vacationers!

Ok I have officially gone insane.....

I go in to work to see that OT has been approved for next weekend to support extra volume from a store promotion going on. I first pondered adding a few hours on Sunday that turned into a full shift on Sunday then I figured up what the OT would bring in and that would be a nice amount to take to Dublin I figured what the hell I'll go in Monday too.

Soooo I very well could be working 12 days in a row. The good thing is that they are maybe giving us a 32 hr work week due to the holiday so it might be broken up by a day off. I hope that happens since I will still get 40 with the holiday pay and 16 hours of OT.

June 9th this will be me.....

:crack: :crazy:

As my hand hovered over the send button on my email response I kept hearing Schmeg telling me don't ever do 12 in a row. Unfortunately the $$$ flashing in my head won out.

Last edited:
Kariann said:
Ok I have officially gone insane.....

I go in to work to see that OT has been approved for next weekend to support extra volume from a store promotion going on. I first pondered adding a few hours on Sunday that turned into a full shift on Sunday then I figured up what the OT would bring in and that would be a nice amount to take to Dublin I figured what the hell I'll go in Monday too.

Soooo I very well could be working 12 days in a row. The good thing is that they are maybe giving us a 32 hr work week due to the holiday so it might be broken up by a day off. I hope that happens since I will still get 40 with the holiday pay and 16 hours of OT.

June 9th this will be me.....

:crack: :crazy:

As my hand hovered over the send button on my email response I kept hearing Schmeg telling me don't ever do 12 in a row. Unfortunately the $$$ flashing in my head won out.

I wish I had that option! I hate being on salary! :mad:

I think every Apple store in the world is out of the U2 iPod case. :mad: The Mall of America didn't have it and I can't use my gift card online so I bought the wireless fm transmitter :drool: The only disadvantage is I have to remember to charge it at home since I can't charge it in the car but my drive to work is less than 15 minutes so it's ok. All I have to do is program my iPod to use it and I'm all set :drool: Now I need to go to Apple.com to buy the case and they better not be out of it! :mad:

Back
Top Bottom