Randoooom...valomilks for all!!! (if you sign the dd petition)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KhanadaRhodes

Paper Gods
Staff member
randoooom...valomilks for all!!! (if you sign the dd petition)

time for a new thread!!

macgavin2.jpg

dancinggavin.jpg

zoomdg.gif

Khanada are you cool and can handle AAC format for you're audiofiles?

If you can't handle a Greatest Hits of Crowded House I will one by one deleted all the INXS songs off my iTunes... :evil:

timothius said:
Khanada are you cool and can handle AAC format for you're audiofiles?

If you can't handle a Greatest Hits of Crowded House I will one by one deleted all the INXS songs off my iTunes... :evil:
:yes: aac format :drool:

noooo don't delete your inxs! :sad:

timothius said:
I wont, I would never do that to you. :wink:

I'm just zipping it off, just taking out the song that took me 8 years to get into.
:love:

you know it's funny, someone sent me a mix cd of a whole bunch of random mix cds a couple years ago cuz they couldn't believe how old i was and who my favourite bands were, in a good way. you know, cuz most people our age are like omigor britney spears or whoever is the hottest rap artist these days.

well anyway, they happened to throw on this song by a band you probably haven't heard of called japan. the song was :drool: but it wasn't the song they said it was. when i went and bought all their albums, i finally got to hear the song they'd labelled it as. and ooooh boy, lemme just say, it was a good song, but not a wise choice to pick to try to get someone into a band.

my whole point was...non-existant really...but i guess i was going with your whole mentioning about a song that took you eight years to get into.

KhanadaRhodes said:
my whole point was...non-existant really...but i guess i was going with your whole mentioning about a song that took you eight years to get into.

I totally get you're point.

This song... grrr. I thought it blighted the album (it doesn't though). This BTW on some random tangent note will be the highest selling album in Australia by an Australian artist of All Time. Higher than any Oils, INXS or ACDC release.

I'm grabbing Horizons now.

timothius said:
I totally get you're point.
:love:

timothius said:
This song... grrr. I thought it blighted the album (it doesn't though). This BTW on some random tangent note will be the highest selling album in Australia by an Australian artist of All Time. Higher than any Oils, INXS or ACDC release.
:hmm: i see. i've had songs like that that take me a while to get into. believe it or not, with or without you was one of them. i'd just heard it sooooo much on the radio and stuff i just didn't like it at all. then one day it clicked and now i love the song. it's not the same exact thing, but you know. i don't really like midnight oil or ac/dc so that statistic doesn't affect me too much. :D :reject:

timothius said:
I'm grabbing Horizons now.
:drool: it's not the best on the album or anything, but i love that song. now if you want the best song on that album, you need to go with stay young or the title track. damn i love that album. :drool:

KhanadaRhodes said:

now if you want the best song on that album, you need to go with stay young or the title track. damn i love that album. :drool:

:mad: Title tracks!

For some reason I really hate the concept of having an album & song with the same name. U2 runs a fine line when they name albums after lines in songs too. :mad:

But nearly every title track I always love. Zooropa, Sgt Peppers, Together Alone, AROBTTH etc etc

:lmao:

OMG.

So my sister and her friend just are playing this SingStar playstation game... it's got an allotment of random songs on there. After hearing a high pitched squealing sound for the past hour to shit like Gwen Stefani & Robbie Williams I hear them cycling through the songs...

and then I hear the riff for ..... New Sensation :love:

My sisters friend commented - "Nah not the crap" :lmao:

That is freakin unbelivable. Insane coincidence.

timothius said:
:mad: Title tracks!

For some reason I really hate the concept of having an album & song with the same name. U2 runs a fine line when they name albums after lines in songs too. :mad:

But nearly every title track I always love. Zooropa, Sgt Peppers, Together Alone, AROBTTH etc etc
okay i'm sending you the title track via ysi. :mad:

i still have your e-mail from something you sent me ages ago (thank you gmail for saving every e-mail address from anyone who ever considers mailing me anything). be prepared. :mad:

timothius said:
:lmao:

OMG.

So my sister and her friend just are playing this SingStar playstation game... it's got an allotment of random songs on there. After hearing a high pitched squealing sound for the past hour to shit like Gwen Stefani & Robbie Williams I hear them cycling through the songs...

and then I hear the riff for ..... New Sensation :love:

My sisters friend commented - "Nah not the crap" :lmao:

That is freakin unbelivable. Insane coincidence.

Guess what song just started playing on my iPod...

I'm not kidding :ohmy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom