Randoooom...valomilks for all!!! (if you sign the dd petition)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KhanadaRhodes said:

cry.gif

That smilie is damn talented. Its tears are doing the wave :love:

KhanadaRhodes said:

i still have your e-mail from something you sent me ages ago (thank you gmail for saving every e-mail address from anyone who ever considers mailing me anything). be prepared. :mad:

I'm afraid Gmails SuperSpamProtector will automatically place any INXS track in the Spam folder. :eeklaugh:

I must check there.:wink:

timothius said:
Garry Gary definatley :wink:
hey!! don't make fun of him cuz he's got a shaved head! bassists are still pretty :drool:

i mean let's see:

- john taylor :combust: :drool: :faint: :combust: :combust:
- adam clayton :drool:
- some other peeps that i'm sure are hot

so uhh yeah...see that track record! i like guys in the rhythm section :wink:

Queen Bee said:
I was afraid Khanada was going to say Tim. He kind of freaks me out. :yikes:
:laugh: :no: why does he freak you out? he's got sons my age :hmm: i saw a picture of his younger son jake, he's pretty :drool: he's kinda got a bit of an afro thing going on :hmm:

timothius said:
Horizons did not offend me. :up:

I'll give it a few more listens.
i could send you the whole album if you wanted :wink:

KhanadaRhodes said:

:laugh: :no: why does he freak you out? he's got sons my age :hmm: i saw a picture of his younger son jake, he's pretty :drool: he's kinda got a bit of an afro thing going on :hmm:

His voice :yuck:

The mullet he sported in the 80s :yuck:

The look on his face in the Mystify video when he plays his little riff at the beginning :yuck: (I wanted to make a still of it but I have no idea where I left my Best of INXS DVD)

Everything about him in the Kiss the Dirt video :yuck:

I'm so superficial :happy:

Queen Bee said:
His voice :yuck:

The mullet he sported in the 80s :yuck:

The look on his face in the Mystify video when he plays his little riff at the beginning :yuck: (I wanted to make a still of it but I have no idea where I left my Best of INXS DVD)

Everything about him in the Kiss the Dirt video :yuck:

I'm so superficial :happy:
:lmao: i know what face you mean!!! i was just watching that dvd last night! i've got the dvd right here so mayhaps i can make a still :hmm:

what's wrong with him in the kiss the dirt video? don't like him shirtless? :nudge nudge:

admit it...you love him and wanted to have his babies and you were just pissed to find out he had been married since before you or i were even born! to a girl named buffy no less!

but jon is single :drool: i think :shifty: i know he's not married anymore at least...

timothius said:
*Bites tounge*

When I started playing...

*Rebites tounge* :wink:
:mad: :rant:

goddamnit!!! i started playing that cd and that song just came on!! what the bloody hell is wrong with it! and have you even listened to underneath the colours yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom