Randoooom One Liners

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Vanilla Ice is the greatest rapper ever- cujo

Word to your mother- u2popmofo (its funny cause its true)

Where's your raspberry beret mother f***er; that's right drive away in your pink corvette... - cujo (after prince left)

I'm thirsty- Headache in A Suitcase

How 'bout a cold glass of shut the hell up- Ben Stiller

cujo said:
a thread devoted entirely to u2popmofo, IWB, arw9797, cujo, and Headache In a Suitcase... what more could we ask for - Interference moderators...

FINE I SEE HOW IT IS!!! I guess I'm not a randoomer.........I guess I'll just go back to pleba :mad:

Boom, here comes the Boom. Ready or not, here comes the boys from the south. - POD

cujo said:
time for a kiester kicking -u2popmofo (every two seconds)

so true!

Mofo: "What? I never said AFI sucks. You can all kiss my kiester."

u2popmofo said:
I like KISS - arw9797

lies all lies. Mofo's the real Kiss fan of interference. This AFI thing is a cover up.

IWasBored[/i] i don't really like kiss!!!--arw[/QUOTE] :yes: KISS SUCKS! but 10 years ago they ruled my world. I'm not afraid to admit it! [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by IWasBored[/i] ***** is my favourite band--arw [/QUOTE] IWB said:
Scott Stapp has the sexiest laugh... he like laughs at every joke I tell him, even if its not funny -u2popmofo
:yes: Mofo's dream is to one day be Scott Stapp and sing in a suck ass band like *****!

cujo said:
I can't spell -IWB

she can spell, just can't type. it's Mofo who can't spell. Rediculous isn't it? He thinks he's the ultimate shiznit so that means he can spell. He's so rediculous.....

u2popmofo said:
I like PLEBA - arw9797, ILuvLarryMullen, IWasBored

I do!..........On Fridays!!!

Headache in a Suitcase, I know you think you're a star after your lame attempt at humor in pleba this morning. You'll get yours when I'm good and ready. :evil:

there was a ***** is sensored when you type ***** thread this morning but after a few posts Sicy closed it! everyone was just typing ***** over and over.....

arw9797 said:
there was a ***** is sensored when you type ***** thread this morning but after a few posts Sicy closed it! everyone was just typing ***** over and over.....

there was another one last night (maybe it was the same one) that got closed too

it's so funny

but i'm afraid if i go and type ***** a few dozen times sicy will come in and close this thread

cos you know, she IS everywhere :shifty:

arw9797 said:
turn around and look in the mirror--arw

I just looked in the mirror, crabs have extremely attractive kiesters!!!! - u2popmofo

I agree, you're so hot - every girl on earth

ILuvLarryMullen said:

FINE I SEE HOW IT IS!!! I guess I'm not a randoomer.........I guess I'll just go back to pleba :mad:

I didn't want to drag you down to our level... you are definitely a randooomer, and quite a dirty one at that...

This one time at band camp- ILLM

In the year 2000...

the American Bald Eagle will be taken off the protected species list; not because it is no longer endangered, but because it is a douche bag.

In the year 2000...

As a prank, the United Nations will introduce a new resolution to combine all the countries into one. After the merger is signed by the first two countries, Canada and Peru, all the other countries will laugh and say, "enjoy your new country Cana-Pu."

In the year 2000...

Women will lose interest in David Duchovny, when they discover that Duchovny is the Russian word for Syphllis.

In the year 2000...

Men will lose interest in ILLM, when it is revealed she has a raging case... of Duchovny.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom