Randoooom- Lemon style

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though I have it on tape I was very excited to see The Great Pumpkin on TV tonight :drool:

This was me the entire time it was on = :D:D:D:D X100000

I see Snoopy and I melt :combust: He's so damn cute I can't stand it. :heart:

Kariann said:

I missed it this year!

:(

:hug:

I found it by accident right as it started. I was about to start my much needed nap. I stayed awake for it! :heart:

As much as I love the Great Pumpkin there is a few things wrong with it:

1. NOT ENOUGH SNOOPY

2. Where the hell is Woodstock?

3. NOT ENOUGH SNOOPY

4. NOT ENOUGH SNOOPY

5. NOT ENOUGH SNOOPY

PLUS.....Snoopy is barely in it as Snoopy. He's the World War One Flying Ace the whole time. Of course I LOVE the WWI Flying Ace however Snoopy gets way too into character for that one and I'd like to see Snoopy as just Snoopy. :heart:

Normally I'd end that with a :reject: smilie but I feel no need to hide my love of Snoopy in a reject box :D

I forgot to mention....one of my favorite lines ever of any movie, TV show, whatever.....

Linus: never jump into a pile of leaves with a wet sucker!

How true and what a beautiful metaphor....

arw9797 said:
I'm just afraid he'll say no. I know....I'll never find out if I don't ask. :|

I was just in a bad place in my life and he never really saw anything but a completely stressed and very unhappy Amanda. I worked with him for 5 of my 6+ years there so he knows all about me. But now I have a job that I absolutely love and I'm going to be away from my parents and I'm not stressed about anything other than I dont make enough money to live on my own, drive a new car, AND travel the world. :mad:

Make the call :up:

:hug:

:eyebrow: Normally my allergy dr strongly suggests I get a flu shot. Today he tried to talk me out of it. :tsk: He said the asthma I have is not severe or high risk. He asked if I felt I needed one over someone else and I said YES because I don't want to take the chance of getting the flu which would keep me at home for a few weeks like it did the last time. He said they are very limited in their supply and he has a lot of other patients that are at a higher risk than I am. He ignored the situation for the rest of my check up so I figured that meant no. Then he said he'll have a nurse bring in my samples he wants me to try and also get my flu shot ready :der: Whatever.

That hurt like a mother :censored: :censored: :censored: compared to my allergy shot which I don't even feel ever. :mad:

I am NOT SICK I swear. :mad: I don't NEED to have a voice...talking is overrated.

I am going to watch the game at my dad's favorite bar. My Homeboy hit a Homer! :love: I won't be there long even though I am NOT SICK.

My throat is still kind of sore but it hasnt turned into anything full force yet.

On another note....

I have found yet another version of The Boot...

130887.jpg

I just made a pasta salad for our potluck at work tomorrow using low carb pasta and my parents both tried it and said the pasta had a funny texture and was nasty and I shouldn't bring it. :|

:mad:

So....now not only am I stuck with a gigantic bowl of greek pasta salad, I have to go to the grocery store and buy something to bring. :mad:

:hmm: My mom makes my grandpa food that he can heat up during the week for dinner and gives it to him when he comes over on Fridays. I wonder if he'd want to take that big ass bowl of pasta home.

arw9797 said:
I just made a pasta salad for our potluck at work tomorrow using low carb pasta and my parents both tried it and said the pasta had a funny texture and was nasty and I shouldn't bring it. :|

So....now not only am I stuck with a gigantic bowl of greek pasta salad, I have to go to the grocery store and buy something to bring. :mad:

:hmm: My mom makes my grandpa food that he can heat up during the week for dinner and gives it to him when he comes over on Fridays. I wonder if he'd want to take that big ass bowl of pasta home.

That sucks! I love pasta salad.

Kariann said:
Just talked to CF and we are going the Kerry Campaign rally tomorrow in which Bruuuuuuuce is going to be at and performing a couple of songs. :hyper:

All we got today or yesterday, (whenever the hell it was) was Ashton and Leo :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom