Randoooom- Lemon style

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kariann said:
I'm Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did I miss anything around here...not sure if I can hand reading the entire thing!
:hyper::hyper::hyper:

You should read the whole thing! It's a beautiful thread! I think we had to start a new one...Catorce hit 500 and this was SUPPOSED to be a Monty Python themed one but some Lemon guy took over. ( :sexywink: )

Did you have fun? Did you take lots of pictures for us??

Welcome back :wave:

ARW got the apartment
We are all excited about Boston winnng
I have way too much Halloween candy in my house
Some of us will be seeing REM soon
We hate snakes
The usual stuff

I got a FABULOUS package today. :combust:

Jim forgot to request this Friday night off for REM and I will kill him as soon as he walks in the door tonight.

See my journal for the interesting evening I had Saturday.

:hmm: What else?

Kariann said:

See your PM and pics are on the way....
:hyper:

There are some blue eyes burning holes through a bubble-wrapped envelope right now. :combust: I'm almost afraid to take them out of the package...I might hyperventilate...

:yuck: my dad had hot dogs for dinner. Just that...no bun or ketchup to cover them up. It's bad enough I have to live in a house of meat but then to see it on a plate right next to me.......:barf: I can't stop thinking about those nasty things on his plate. :barf: :barf: :barf:

:eyebrow: Weird, I see them! What's up with Crapfish?

:wave: Dead tired and going to bed early! Night all!

Schmeg said:

:laugh: Good old fashioned family bonding at the WasBored's!

The ankle is icky, but this morning I discovered this awful nail fungus ciommercial. :barf::barf::barf: Let's not even discuss. Nail fungus is disgusting when you haven't just woken up...

if that's the commercail i think it is, that one really grosses me out. :yuck:

fah said:
On a more positive note I started buying Halloween candy today. I bought Sponge Bob gummy candy things, gummy fang things, Smarties, Aero, Coffee Crisps, Kit Kats, Skittles and something else I can't remember.

Last year we had around 125 kids :ohmy:

There is a lot of candy in my house :help:

wow.

we don't get anyone at our house. my mom stll buys tons of candy anyway. more for me :D

Kariann said:

Ive been able to see them too. :eyebrow:

Your Karma with them sucks.

Journal entries with pics are done.

i saw the pictures you posted in your journal...

snapfuckfish is on crack.

Kariann said:

Blackbook cover....Bono....It's a beautiful photograph.

oh...I saw that at B&N the other day but I didn't get it. I have to put a limit on all of the U2 goodies somewhere. I'm only buying the magazines that have the whole band or just The Edger on the cover.

I understand why you would want it... When the new guitar magazines come out with Edgie on the cover I'm going to be at the book store bright and early.

:drool: :edge: :drool:

ok after like 3 days snapfish just emailed me back. they are working on fixing the problem and have assured me that it will not happen again. I wanted free pictures out of dammit! :mad: It's the only way that I'll trust that I will actually get my order I am placing and not just a few pictures. :madspit:

:mad: I HATE snapfish! I'm going to Walgreens from now on. It's .29 cents instead of .19 cents but it's not a hassle and there's no shipping so it's probably about the same price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom