Randoooom- Lemon style

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I should pick out what I'm going to wear now...nothing too nice since I'll just be moving crap all day long...

at least you can wear jeans! It's so stupid that we can't except on Fridays. Plenty of companies let you wear jeans everyday. We never have "visitors" in my dept. and what's the difference between wearing jeans for charity and wearing them just as part of the dress code?

I just watched a show all about halloween candy. I think I'm going to have to go to the mall tomorrow and get some gummi pumpkins at Marshall Fields. :drool:

:hyper: Kariann just sent me a message. She's home! :D The aol man hasn't told me I've had mail in days because she's been gone :( Everyone else uses my yahoo address. When the aol dude yells I have mail I know who it's from.

Emeril is on. I should turn that off quick before I get sucked into watching the whole show. I don't like his new set :tsk: It's nice but he has people sitting behind him on one side. It looks weird.....

I should probably go to bed now. It's late and I want to try to be ontime to work tomorrow instead of getting there a half hour late like I normally do. That's such a bad habit but I always stay to make up the time. I'm just no good in the morning....

Schmeg said:

Can you check your voice mail remotely? Even if you can't, you can always call home from someone's cell phone. There would be no lying involved because you wouldn't have to say you ran away for the weekend.

~Schmeg, corrupting slightly younger people since 1995

I'm still figuring out how I can take a leave of absense for 2005. I wonder how dishonest my doctor is, if she's say I was incapable of working for eight or nine months or so...

Edit: It's cheap to fly to CA from the east coast too...it costs less to fly all the way across the country than it does to fly halfway or a third of the way. :huh:

i can't remember if there's a way to check my voice mail remotly. i can hardly remember how to check it on my phone in my room :der:

corruption :up: well, this kind of corruption is :up:

that doesn't make a whole lot of sense why it costs more to fly...oh well. i don't pretned i understand.

why on earth does my shirt smell funky? what on earth kind of detergent did my mom buy?? :yikes: it's funky stuff.

Schmeg said:
:mad: Muellar!!! :mad:

i cannot tell you how many times i yelled that. actually, i can. i think it was a total of 3, 3 for the number of errors the man commited. :crack:

only when i yelled it, i spelled it right :wink: muellEr...

speaking of spelling...

my brother gave me :fance: and mientkiewicz baseball cards :)

he didn't want to part with schilling, though...:sigh:

it wasn't much to ask, it was from a couple years ago whenschilling played with the diamond backs, and i did give the kid my entire baseball card collection from when i was 10 and younger...i'm talking a big old box of cards from the late 80s and early 90s...

Last edited:
Schmeg said:

:laugh: We just can't make you like him! I like his look, and I think he's a very good baseball player. :D

This is from the message board Jim haunts:

33%3B%3B898323232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E2328%3D4%3B6%3D85%3C%3DXROQDF%3E232366584%3A275ot1lsi

:lmao:

:mad: you can't dislike johnny damon! :wink:

Schmeg said:
Just an FYI: I know many people from Boston, as my entire family grew up in Boston suburbs.

Not one of them has ever said, "That was wicked pissah!"

I really have no idea where that all came from. Wicked, yes. Pissah...:confused:

you know that commercial with schilling trying to learn how to say he plays wicked haad when he goes to the paahk? that was a million times better than jimmy fallon.

i don't like jimmy fallon.

*also has never heard anyone say wicked pissah...only people trying to pretend they're from boston*

arw9797 said:
If they don't stop talking about that dude's ankle I'm going to barf :barf: I hate medical issues, especially when they show an example. :yuck:

my favorite was when we're sitting at dinner and it comes up. because i know that when i'm eating dinner, i love talking about sewn-up ankle tendons :barf:

my sister goes "shut the fuck up!!!! it's ketchup!!!!!!!" in his sock...like he's got nothing wrong with his foot :rolleyes:

my grandma nearly has a heartattack--such language!!!

my brother nearly dies laughing cos he was covering his potato in ketchup as she said it...

:crack: my family :crack:

I'm such a loser...I just realized I forgot to go to a party this afternoon :banghead:

Some friends had a small wedding a few weeks ago and this afternoon was their big wedding party...

On a more positive note I started buying Halloween candy today. I bought Sponge Bob gummy candy things, gummy fang things, Smarties, Aero, Coffee Crisps, Kit Kats, Skittles and something else I can't remember.

Last year we had around 125 kids :ohmy:

There is a lot of candy in my house :help:

IWasBored said:

my favorite was when we're sitting at dinner and it comes up. because i know that when i'm eating dinner, i love talking about sewn-up ankle tendons :barf:

my sister goes "shut the fuck up!!!! it's ketchup!!!!!!!" in his sock...like he's got nothing wrong with his foot :rolleyes:

my grandma nearly has a heartattack--such language!!!

my brother nearly dies laughing cos he was covering his potato in ketchup as she said it...

:crack: my family :crack:
:laugh: Good old fashioned family bonding at the WasBored's!

The ankle is icky, but this morning I discovered this awful nail fungus ciommercial. :barf::barf::barf: Let's not even discuss. Nail fungus is disgusting when you haven't just woken up...

fah said:
gummy fang things
The first time I read this I thought it said "gummy fang thongs." :shifty:

We've had a big bag o'Halloween candy for a few weeks now...Hershey bars, Kit Kats, etc...it calls to me. I hate it. I have eaten nearly all the Kit Kats. :drool:

we have no halloween candy in this house...yet. But I'm very selective when it comes to chocolate and I have to be in the right mood. Fruity gummi candy is another story...

after several name changes the kitty is staying with Lily, the name it came with. I want to take pictures of her so I can show you. She's :cute: Maybe it's because she has a cold but she was so calm yesterday. Every kitty I've ever been around is a psycho which is why I can't stand to be around cats. But she's very sweet. :cute:

Originally posted by arw9797 Fruity gummi candy[/B]
:drool:

There is some heading in your direction soon. :D Like tomorrow soon. :D:D If I remember to bring your package with me. :shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom