Randoooom- Lemon style

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm still wired from work. :crack:

on the way back, some drunk guy walked past me and said "hi! i thought you were a bicycle! how's it going? wlel, i'm going to sleep now, nice meeting you!' and walked off.

:huh:

Oh my God, how did you even communicate with me that night?! i couldn't type for more shit than usualy!

IWasBored said:
i'm still wired from work. :crack:

on the way back, some drunk guy walked past me and said "hi! i thought you were a bicycle! how's it going? wlel, i'm going to sleep now, nice meeting you!' and walked off.

:huh:
:lol:

And did he even say "Wlel"? Have you found someone who speaks in typos?? You need to get him on here!!!

He thought you were a bicycle? :eyebrow:

Schmeg said:
Oh my God, how did you even communicate with me that night?! i couldn't type for more shit than usualy!

well, i don't really know what this means:

WhiteGoldenPearl: shit i ytypoed a typeomagaoin

i think you said "shit i typoed a typo again"

in reference to typoing collactuve barina...

Schmeg said:

And did he even say "Wlel"? Have you found someone who speaks in typos?? You need to get him on here!!!

He thought you were a bicycle? :eyebrow:

hahaha, he didn't actually say wlel, although he might as well have...

i don't get the bicycle thing either. do i have 2 wheels sticking out that i wasn't aware of??

IWasBored said:

well, i don't really know what this means:

WhiteGoldenPearl: shit i ytypoed a typeomagaoin

i think you said "shit i typoed a typo again"

in reference to typoing collactuve barina...
:uhoh: I have no idea what I was even attempting to say there...nice translating!

edgeDKM: what's scarry is i can actually read what you're saying
WhiteGoldenPearl: that IDS scary
WhiteGoldenPearl: IS

edgeDKM: hahahahahaha
edgeDKM: oh my god
WhiteGoldenPearl: i totally confused arw & cujo wa7y back in like arch...you can see it in randoom
edgeDKM: haha
WhiteGoldenPearl: and yes way IS spelled with a 7
edgeDKM: hahahahaha
edgeDKM: of course it is
WhiteGoldenPearl: from now on anyway

IWasBored said:

hahaha, he didn't actually say wlel, although he might as well have...

i don't get the bicycle thing either. do i have 2 wheels sticking out that i wasn't aware of??
I don't know, but I will DEFINITELY have my camera on me Friday night just in case a bicycle *scampers* in my general direction!

Schmeg said:

I don't know, but I will DEFINITELY have my camera on me Friday night just in case a bicycle *scampers* in my general direction!

you'll get photographic proof that bicycles can scamper! awesome!

IWasBored said:
WhiteGoldenPearl: and yes way IS spelled with a 7
edgeDKM: hahahahaha
edgeDKM: of course it is
WhiteGoldenPearl: from now on anyway
:laugh: Dammit, I changed the spelling of way and I don't even remember doing it!

(I need more than 3 posts for this name in case I ever want to unleash it so bear with me not being able to decide who I am...)

if i wasn't too lazy, i'd change my sig to bellhorn for hitting that homerun that gave us the win.

i get to watch tomorrow night! superstitions are ready.

a_star said:

:laugh: Dammit, I changed the spelling of way and I don't even remember doing it!

(I need more than 3 posts for this name in case I ever want to unleash it so bear with me not being able to decide who I am...)

add that to the dictionary! from now on, way has a seven in it!!

and all those jason varitek jerseys running around my school have typos! it's veritek, or :fance:!!!!!

arw9797 said:
:lmao:

I :heart: Johnny Damon, but I can see the resemblance...as funny a picture as I seem to think that is right now...It looks like Jesus with a lei or something...Totally worth logging back into the primo name!

what was that with interference dying there like that?

did we overload it by all posting at the same time? :evil:

IWasBored said:
what was that with interference dying there like that?

did we overload it by all posting at the same time? :evil:
:lol: Okay, good, that wasn't just me? It was worse than Server Too Busy, it was the all-out Error Page of Dooooooooooooooooooooooooooom!

arw9797 said:

Johnny Damon = Barry Gibb's son

right. i read that post.

i'm glad i didn't work in dickenson...apparently some guy wanted to come in, and he wasn't allowed to, so he said he'd break a window and climb in, and he did it, too...:ohmy:

i just had a kid who had an asthma attack and had to call an ambulence.

I watched Venon ER tonight....they had a thing about Southern California RATTLE SNAKES :faint: There's little known about the Mohave snake....:yikes: Thankfully it usually comes out at night. I was shaking in my Converse when we were roaming around there a few weeks ago. I :heart: it there and I'll go back anytime. I'll just pass out if I ever saw a snake.

the umass police and housing services created a wonderful set of rules that they decided to spring on us security folk at the last minute.

-shifts on game nights start at 6pm
-only 2 guests per resident
-guests must be UMASS students, if they're friends from out of state staying for the weekend or parents, use best judgement or consult with the RAs on duty as to whether or not you can let them in
-no guests whatsoever after the game ends

you know those fire doors with the 'DO NOT OPEN! ALARM WILL SOUND!! THOSE IN VIOLATION WILL BE FINED NO LESS THAN $5,000!' signs? who reads those signs? i had fucking door alarms going off all night cos some guy wanted to bring a clearly illegal girl up to his room, or some other girl wanted to bring in her clearly graduated unemployed bum boyfriend up to her room and i wouldn't let them come in the frong door.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom