Randoooom- Lemon style

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
arw9797 said:
:( Scott Stapp is singing

:yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:
:lmao:

Everyone at the bar I was at said the same thing. "What the HELL is he up there for???"

Jim: Hey, look who's singing!
Meg: :ohmy:
Jim: It's Sott Stap!
Meg: I know! I don't have a sarcastic comment!

Last edited:
capt.mostp50110280537.world_series_red_sox_cardinals_topix_mostp501.jpg

ENOUGH SAID!

:crack: I just got home from work. I did not take a lunch other than to go upstairs to the kitchen where the potluck was and get some food. I worked for over 10 1/2 hours straight and I get to do it all over again tomorrow. I'm dizzy :huh:

:heart: End of the month.....:|

holy crap!

My last post was at 7:12 AM this morning and my post just now was at 7:12 PM. :weird:

That was 12 hours ago? It feels like I haven't been home in days..........

so i listened to blackout today.

reason #12308247894279241432671p65207540258682043759283741986541937553058206740267947606 why it was so important for the sox to win - 'tessie' didn't have to be thrown into the pile of songs that can no longer be listened to due to heartbreaking sports losses *coughTIMETOGOcough*

I was singing it at work! :D

I can't believe I taped TRL today. :tsk:

Come on, kids, let's get to the good music...there it is! Gawd my VCR sucks!

my VCR doesn't suck :dance:

i loooooooove my VCR.

if it wasn't for my VCR, i wouldn't have been able to watch more than just highlights from the game last night.

:up: my VCR :up:

Schmeg said:
I was singing it at work! :D

I can't believe I taped TRL today. :tsk:
:reject:*peeks her head out of box to say* I did too *lowers her head back into box*:reject:

Thank God for Fast Forward!

IWasBored said:
you taped TRL????

:eyebrow:

may i ask WHY????
No.

Oh, okay, I guess! Vertigo world premier. I wanted to know what the teenyboppers would say.

Lord of the Teenyboppers: *without expression* wow cool video i think it could be a serious contender on trl if you go to mtv dot com and vote for it *sending subliminal messages: DON'T DO IT!! DON'T DO IT!!!

shari schultz said:

:reject:*peeks her head out of box to say* I did too *lowers her head back into box*:reject:

Thank God for Fast Forward!
:lol: Is there room in your reject box for two? Can I bring my tea? I won't be loud because I seem to have misplaced my voice...

Schmeg said:

No.

Oh, okay, I guess! Vertigo world premier. I wanted to know what the teenyboppers would say.

Lord of the Teenyboppers: *without expression* wow cool video i think it could be a serious contender on trl if you go to mtv dot com and vote for it *sending subliminal messages: DON'T DO IT!! DON'T DO IT!!!

:laugh:

Schmeg said:

:lol: Is there room in your reject box for two? Can I bring my tea? I won't be loud because I seem to have misplaced my voice...

Yep there is room. If you don't mind the "dainty" honking from me trying to breathe.

Ummmmm...........Aren't you supposed to lose your voice after a concert?

so i will be taping that making of the video thing tomorrow at 10am...i'm setting up the VCR NOW.

i love my VCR.

Ummmmm...........Aren't you supposed to lose your voice after a concert?

:lol:

good point.

NESN is re-running a baseball game.

boston vs. tampa bay...not sure when...

:lol:

i was worried about sports withdrawl and having to take up following football or something :p

275,847 posts in LS.

i wonder how many of those were randoooooom posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom